• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Our players need to focus on playing one twos to the receivers stronger foot.

It’s those little things that make a difference.

Astonishing this isn't coached more often in football. In e.g. Volleyball it's standard setters are trained to specifically play in lefties or righties to feed the natural benefits of either.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Willock's dynamism from the middle has been a welcome change.

At least try him in attacking midfield if he picks up form. Can't stand more of the back 5 tbh.

As for the game. Disappointed in back 5, players playing well even if wasteful, Runarsson for the few interactions he had very good.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Yes I have.

But jesus people like you seem to thrive on the misery.
It’s ok to have poverty standards dude, we understand. Some of us put incredible amounts of time and emotion for this team and our expectations are high given the size and history of this club.

It’s ok to be passive, as you’ve shown... but what’s the point? Go watch competitive checkers or some ****

Papa Wonga

Established Member
"HT: After 40 minutes of pants football, Arsenal have made it look very straightforward on the scoreline. Rogers haowler for s barely had anything to do all night which makes his howler for the Gunners' first all the more impressive.

Add Willock's fine finish to that, and despite playing some really incipid football for 45 minutes, Arsenal are as good as there"

Ok sky, Calm down we get it we were dire.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Remember the one who had a pie on the bench? This ain't much different to that game.

His teammate told him there was a bet going about him eating that pie, he decides to take matters into his own hands for the banter, and gets banned by the FA for 2 months, and fired by his club. Unreal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Willock and Nelson impressing me. Still need to see more from Reiss, want him to dominate the ball way more. Game is much better when hes in possession. Willock aswell been on point, great finish too. Both looking to make a point. Big second half now aswell, need to show ruthlessness here to make sure they are in Artetas thoughts.

Pepe has been disappointing though and I'm really unhappy to say this as I was hoping for a much more confident display. Nketiah was a bit poor at the start but hes grown into it even as he missed his sitter. That'll calm him. AMN quite poor aswell. Still wont turn up for small games.

Elneny been pretty decent.

Need a couple goals for Reiss now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom