• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The only thing that makes me joy watching Arsenal nowadays is the Tweets from Mesut before the match.

Love his Dedication... and support for the team

tenor.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Swear you're on the bench for them in this game, when you coming on?

Told the gaffer to save me when that far midget comes on for Arsenal and I'll smash him. Rating to go, was just shadow boxing in the dressing room. So pumped for this, this is for all I've been put through watching him shake his fat booty for the last 3 years.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Even if we score 5 second half my outtake from this game is 5 at the back. If the 5 at the back is not permanent thing, wouldn’t he slowly introduce 4 at the back in the easier games. Instead even when he don’t have 3 cbs he moves a midfielder in defence to maintain the 5 against Dundalk at home. Yet there are people swearing the 5 at the back is temporary

Papa Wonga

Established Member
You just know on his last year of his contract, Pepe will come alive, score 30 goals assist 27, and get sold to Juventus for £25.50

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Which idiot left the tactics computer facing the camera, how do we always end up memeing ourselves ffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom