• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Cmon man...pepe can't be defended after that first half.

He's been gash, if he can't perform Vs Irish farmers, how's he going to perform at the theatre of the one ring with Smeagol and OBE.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. I’m not too bad during the day but every night when I got to bed I’m hallucinating in the middle of the night, it’s weird.
Ahhh I hate this kind of thing. When I'm ill sometimes I will come in and out of sleep having bad dreams and ****. Like you're being tortured.

Was even worse once when I was in hospital on a **** tonne of morphine and the idiots somehow let me get dehydrated while on a drip :facepalm:. Was like being on a bad trip in my sleep because of the pain.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
was just shadow boxing

39097_900.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom