• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Cmon man...pepe can't be defended after that first half.

He's been gash, if he can't perform Vs Irish farmers, how's he going to perform at the theatre of the one ring with Smeagol and OBE.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. I’m not too bad during the day but every night when I got to bed I’m hallucinating in the middle of the night, it’s weird.
Ahhh I hate this kind of thing. When I'm ill sometimes I will come in and out of sleep having bad dreams and ****. Like you're being tortured.

Was even worse once when I was in hospital on a **** tonne of morphine and the idiots somehow let me get dehydrated while on a drip :facepalm:. Was like being on a bad trip in my sleep because of the pain.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
was just shadow boxing

39097_900.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom