• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Eddie has nothing to prove.

The players that have something to prove are the likes of Xhaka and Pepe who are higher up the pecking order.

If true that is disgusting. Why is there no discipline anymore in Iceland? Is it because their parents were not as strict as their grandparents?

Honestly, I'm not sure... We are a world recorder in giving ADHD medicine to kids, boys struggle especially. I think as our nation got richer and we stop depending on our own nature to get food the parents started to take the easy route and just give their kids frozen pizzas. I think this all has something to do with winters and how short the day gets here and people with all their blue light apparatus. Everyone is tired suddenly, few are getting good rest and a good rest is a key to healthy eating.

The generation that is coming up now in football is more technical but a lot less physical.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was in the CL for 20 years before the fans decided it wasn’t good enough. The boycotts, plane banners and social media rants made it possible manage in those circumstances. Now the club are spending £200m to finish 8th.
Did you really just copy and paste a MakingTrax post and quote it as your own? Lol

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Got home from work 25 minutes ago, for once Arsenal, let me enjoy my post-work ****e and cup of coffee.

I can't be arsed to rage today man I'm tired robbie

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Did you really just copy and paste a MakingTrax post and quote it as your own? Lol
I didn't copy/paste, it was all me.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Honestly, I'm not sure... We are a world recorder in giving ADHD medicine to kids, boys struggle especially. I think as our nation got richer and we stop depending on our own nature to get food the parents started to take the easy route and just give their kids frozen pizzas. I think this all has something to do with winters and how short the day gets here and people with all their blue light apparatus. Everyone is tired suddenly, few are getting good rest and a good rest is a key to healthy eating.

The generation that is coming up now in football is more technical but a lot less physical.
That’s sad. Now is the time in a country like Iceland should be sticking to its values more than ever while the rest of the world becomes weaker and pollutes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom