• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost all my friends are quitting drugs and alcohol. It feels like the youth has come to an end. I was hoping 40 would be the new 25. But guess that will only hold true for the two generations behind me.

Now its just CBD and RSO oils and trying to survive. Maybe some NAD+ boosters like Niacin, NMN, NR or resveratrol.

Anyway lets get to the game, COYG.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
7GPxaDj.jpg

@American_Gooner is this you? FFS? :lol:

Anyway.

iceland-are-you-stupid_o_4376721.jpg
The real language of poets.

Wtf are you feeding them over there? Is there a famine?

How old is Rúnarsson? 25... That is the first generation here in Iceland that got away with everything. Pizza at every meal...

No fish for lunch and dinner every day and pure Icelandic skyr like it used to be.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Just seen the line up and seen Arteta buckled under the pressure of you dumb f*cks smh

Sure he would have forced Saliba if he could.

Tsl

I remember being excited about the games in Europe League last season, this year, not so much. Was probably due to the fact that we got the first glimpses of Martinelli, Saka and Tierney. Quality players all of them. Nothing exciting about the line up today. I do hope to see Reiss do well though, and maybe 20 minutes to Balogun?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't get excited about that line-up. We have Kola at CB while Saliba is smiling in training, I mean, how has that happened?? Why have we kept AMN just to play him at LB in EL games??

Dundalk at home is about the most ideal game you could wish for to play some youngsters, and ESR isn't even in the squad ffs.

MikeVinna

Established Member
But if he does, ‘it was only Dundalk!’. We just need him to do good stuff regularly. Here would be nice. You’d have to fancy him 1v1 today.

It’s strange. One game he makes absolute fools out of the opponent and the next game he completely vanishes.

My bet is that Pepe will do nothing this whole game and then score some curler late game and people will tag me like it proves something.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can't wait for us to win 9-0 for everyone to get hyped for the messiah, then get put to the sword by smeagol and Mr OBE

1DKKB0S.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How old is Rúnarsson? 25... That is the first generation here in Iceland that got away with everything. Pizza at every meal...

No fish for lunch and dinner every day and pure Icelandic skyr like it used to be.
If true that is disgusting. Why is there no discipline anymore in Iceland? Is it because their parents were not as strict as their grandparents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom