• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's look 4-4-2 diamond but I'm sure Özil and welbeck on wings as inside forwards

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mertesacker, Holding, Chambers and Kolasinac all on the bench...not sure what Jack has done recently to merit a start either

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well if Wilshere is playing again I hope he ups his game, no sloppy passing to CSKA players. We should have this in the bag but you never know as we've seen this week.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wenger's a weirdo :lol:

The first XI is pretty good IMO but that bench :lol:. Nelson travels but doesn't make the bench in place of 4 defenders. :lol: :lol:

Nelson and even Willock would be more useful than Mertesacker imo
100 percent agreed. But hey, maybe those defenders will be useful when we're clinging on to a lead in the last 20 mins because we invited pressure or something :lol:.

Hope this XI spanks CSKA again in the first half.

Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Ramsey aside that midfield is proper Europa level. Wilshere is only playing as we have no-one else. Depressing as to how much improvement this squad needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom