• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Pfft the improvement in our performances against top 6 is undeniable. I would have said defence as well until the last month or so which is unfortunate.

Our side now lacks creativity and we are far too conservative against the weakest of teams, I’m not sure whether it’s because he’s shook of our defence? I don’t recall him being this reserved with his teams in the past.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We’ll never have the funds for that sort of turnover, even though I agree with the assessment.

Still not over happy with Sokratis either. He’s a much better footballer than Mustafi but he’s hot headed and that could cost you in big games. The best centre backs like VVD and Koscielny don’t lose their cool.

Have we even got a head of transfers yet after Sven’s departure?

Most of them are happening anyway since they're leaving on a free.
Cech, Ramsey, Welbeck, Lichsteiner are all leaving and need to be replaced. Whether it's with players from the academy or signings, we can't go into the season without replacing those 4.

The most important job right now is squad building. Emery isn't in charge of this huge task. And we still don't know who will be.

This is going to be an even more chaotic summer than ever... the season ends in less than a month, we still don't have a sporting director who will be in charge of this crucial task. We don't know who will be in charge. We don't know in which direction we're heading.

Gazidis has left us with a huge mess behind him. He's the worst executive in football alongside Woodward. Easily.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wenger inherited Seaman, Dixon, Bould, Keown, Adams, Winterburn, Vieira, Bergkamp, Wright. Emery inherited Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Elneny and Jenkinson.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger inherited Seaman, Dixon, Bould, Keown, Adams, Winterburn, Vieira, Bergkamp, Wright. Emery inherited Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Elneny and Jenkinson.
Wenger signed Vieira before he joined.

The players he inherited were doing nothing in English football, Adams was finishing 10th and 12th ffs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wenger signed Vieira before he joined.

The players he inherited were doing nothing in English football, Adams was finishing 10th and 12th ffs.
Literally 2 years before, he'd won a European trophy and he'd won all the domestic cups by the time Wenger joined. That's not doing nothing. Fact is he was an alcoholic probably hindered him a tad.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Most of them are happening anyway since they're leaving on a free.
Cech, Ramsey, Welbeck, Lichsteiner are all leaving and need to be replaced. Whether it's with players from the academy or signings, we can't go into the season without replacing those 4.

The most important job right now is squad building. Emery isn't in charge of this huge task. And we still don't know who will be.

This is going to be an even more chaotic summer than ever... the season ends in less than a month, we still don't have a sporting director who will be in charge of this crucial task. We don't know who will be in charge. We don't know in which direction we're heading.

Gazidis has left us with a huge mess behind him. He's the worst executive in football alongside Woodward. Easily.
They both happen to be City fans?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Literally 2 years before, he'd won a European trophy and he'd won all the domestic cups by the time Wenger joined. That's not doing nothing. Fact is he was an alcoholic probably hindered him a tad.
For that great defence, their league record was terrible in the run up to Wenger arriving.

rich 1990

For that great defence, their league record was terrible in the run up to Wenger arriving.
Not saying he didn't have an impact, of course he did. But the indisputable fact is he had a lot to more to work with then Emery did from the get go,

Why do you name best players Wenger inherited and worst players Emery inherited?

Emery inherited Laca, Auba, Özil, Ramsey, Koscielny and Bellerin! All players who with right management IMO should have got top4 in easiest top4 competition in recent years!

rich 1990

Who cares? Why we even discussing this?
Perspective. If Emery wins the Europa, it's a huge achievement, comparable with some of Wenger's achievements. It's why people need to hold it together, at least until the season is done.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Perspective. If Emery wins the Europa, it's a huge achievement, comparable with some of Wenger's achievements. It's why people need to hold it together, at least until the season is done.
No it’s not, **** off.

How is a ****ty EL comparable to Wenger winning the double in his first full season? **** off. ****.

skip spence

Ive nothing against Emery really and was highly critical of Wenger in his last few years. But I have to say that my support of the team is down to an all time low. Few players in this squad i feel for these days, with Ramsey leaving, Monreal and Kos are just about the only ones left. Yeah, arsenal and Arsène to me are almost inseparable. Still miss him tbqh. Didnt think I would.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ive nothing against Emery really and was highly critical of Wenger in his last few years. But I have to say that my support of the team is down to an all time low. Few players in this squad i feel for these days, with Ramsey leaving, Monreal and Kos are just about the only ones left. Yeah, arsenal and Arsène to me are almost inseparable. Still miss him tbqh. Didnt think I would.
Doesn’t help that Emery has the charisma of a dead corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom