• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not bothered for the storm that would ensue if I name drop, I shouldnt even be on here I have an exam in a few days :lol:

My name??? I finished computational chemistry with 9.5. I can solve Schrödinger equation with methods like DFT, Hartee-Fock, configuratin interaction and coupled cluster. Few of them I can even program. Im very proud of it. But Arsenal... Man its dreadful, cant help it but being negative.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Fans like you live on a year to year basis, your pea brain is too small to realise that change is needed and you dont get what you aim for straight away.

Some of you are so spoilt, you think its going to change over night? And you think the way it was before was good? Those players you just mentioned were good players but what major trophies did we win in that time? Who signed all the players you are complaining about anyway; I assume you mean people like Mustafi, Xhaka and Kolasinac.

Before you talk about the budget and all that crap remember that we had multiple opportunities to win the league in the past decade or so but have bottled it on countless occasions since we became a spa resort. Tried and tested. Failed. Move on.
we won 3 trophies, competed for titles, held our own in CL group stages and kept Sp**s, pool etc at arms length .. ...then fans like you started wailing for coalminers....and to spend some fkin money....and ended up with doozi, torreira, kola, auba .. playing 5 defenders and 2 dm against brighton.

congratulations.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
we won 3 trophies, competed for titles, held our own in CL group stages and kept Sp**s, pool etc at arms length .. ...then fans like you started wailing for coalminers....and to spend some fkin money....and ended up with doozi, torreira, kola, auba .. playing 5 defenders and 2 dm against brighton.

congratulations.
That is one of the most stupid things I've ever seen someone say. I'm not gonna even bother replying to the multiple silly points you made there.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

congratulations.
This post is horrendous. The board sacked Wenger, not the fans. And it wasn't BEFORE Sp**s pushed us out of the top 4. It all happened under WENGER. As for the spending money bit... are you suggesting we didn't need to? I don't even understand your posts. It's like you type whilst freebasing dogsh!t Horrific posting.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This post is horrendous. The board sacked Wenger, not the fans. And it wasn't BEFORE Sp**s pushed us out of the top 4. It all happened under WENGER. As for the spending money bit... are you suggesting we didn't need to? I don't even understand your posts. It's like you type whilst freebasing dogsh!t Horrific posting.
He is somehow blaming fans for what Arsenal have done in recent history. Did all the 'coal miner' fans submit an open letter to Kroenke to sign these players? I must have missed that.

And apparently Sp**s and Liverpool actually being water tight and not letting their assets leave on a free is our fault too. Baffling stuff.

Reactions: A_G

congratulations.

Top post mate!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Anyway his name says it all; Arsenefc. One of those fans who think Arsène is bigger than the club and could do no wrong.

I respect him and he's done a lot here but my priority is my club, not showing blind loyalty to an individual. No matter how well he once served us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He is somehow blaming fans for what Arsenal have done in recent history. Did all the 'coal miner' fans submit an open letter to Kroenke to sign these players? I must have missed that.

And apparently Sp**s and Liverpool actually being water tight and not letting their assets leave on a free is our fault too. Baffling stuff.
I have no idea why he posts here. He hates the club and he hates it's fans. Nothing he's ever posted points towards him being an Arsenal fan. Bizarre.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyway his name says it all; Arsenefc. One of those fans who think Arsène is bigger than the club and could do no wrong.

I respect him and he's done a lot here but my priority is my club, not showing blind loyalty to an individual. No matter how well he once served us.
Wenger made this club, show some ****ing respect.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I have no idea why he posts here. He hates the club and he hates it's fans. Nothing he's ever posted points towards him being an Arsenal fan. Bizarre.
Oh I didnt know that, this is the first time I've seen his irrelevant posts.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi

baffling stuff is Ramsey leaving on a free.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wenger made this club, show some ****ing respect.
hahahahaha I said i respect him man. But theres levels to this ****. I place my club and its fans as top priority. Im not talking about Emery or Kroenke or the players. I'm talking about Arsenal Football Club and all the fans who watch every game they can.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
baffling stuff is Ramsey leaving on a free.
Again you make a stupid point, the club let RvP, Nasri, Sanchez, Özil run their contracts down. Why isn't Ramsey the higher ups fault too?

We are still suffering from the likes of Gazidis and perhaps even Wenger's mismanagement of the side. The biggest reason for us becoming a joke of a club recently is preciesely that, not whatever the **** you're tryna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom