• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I'm not mate, and I can't even begin to imagine 50% of it involves on a daily basis, which is why I'm not shouting the odds about how Emery should be spending his time.

Don't think it is unfair to demand from him to know the u23 and u18 in and out. Even if I know nothing about it how hard it is.

My father worked 16 hours shifts on freezer trawler while studying to be a captain finishing with average rating of 9.9 on 1000 times lesser wages.

I think its doable tbh. To know u23 and u18 and manage the seniors.

But if it is not I don't think Emery care for my opinion but I will still post it here anyway.

blaze_of_glory

If he ditches those horrendous glasses I'm back on board.

Unai-Emery-admits-Arsenal-are-OUT-of-title-race-before.jpg

Follow in the master's footsteps (actually would suite him I think)
1_Screen-Shot-2019-06-02-at-135048.jpg

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

New teeth have clearly done the trick. Much more charming now.
Not sure why you keep mentioning emery’s pull in this signing. I’m sure he’s just being nice about his new manager in his interview. Playing under emery isn’t exactly thrilling for any exciting youngster.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Not sure why you keep mentioning emery’s pull in this signing. I’m sure he’s just being nice about his new manager in his interview. Playing under emery isn’t exactly thrilling for any exciting youngster.
Or you could alternatively take the players words for what they are and accept them as the truth? It's really not that outrageous that a Spanish player would like to play under Emery. Also he didn't have to say anything about the coach, could have even just said it would be nice to play under him but saying he was a turning point goes beyond that. It's a positive thing that there are players who like our coach, why not just embrace that? I don't get it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Read my next post.

I read it just after I posted my reply. In this particular case I'm actually on your side of the argument. However I don't think we can use the argument that we aren't a football manager, so we shouldn't be able to comment. We also arent a football player, yet in this forum we give our opinions on what players should be able to do/what skills they have/don't have etc. In other words it isn't a prerequisite to be a manager/player to be able to give your opinion.

Jae

I read it just after I posted my reply. In this particular case I'm actually on your side of the argument. However I don't think we can use the argument that we aren't a football manager, so we shouldn't be able to comment. We also arent a football player, yet in this forum we give our opinions on what players should be able to do/what skills they have/don't have etc. In other words it isn't a prerequisite to be a manager/player to be able to give your opinion.

Agreed mate!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh but it's fine to quote all the other players who said they joined Arsenal because of Wenger. You made a ****ing ****ty post. Well done.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Oh but it's fine to quote all the other players who said they joined Arsenal because of Wenger. You made a ****ing ****ty post. Well done.
Not even. He’s not exactly an exciting coach. Known to be very negative and pragmatic, as we seen last season. Just can’t see playing under emery as being much of a pull for an exciting youngster. Also, who wouldn’t want to play under Wenger? The man was known worldwide for developing the best young talent, playing quick, exciting football. so you can see why players wanted to play under him. Emery? Not so much.

Ind0Gunnerz

If Raul the Don can finalize Pepe and Tierney or even maybe another CB, then the massive weight will be shifted to Emery to deliver top 4.

OneAW!

Or you could alternatively take the players words for what they are and accept them as the truth? It's really not that outrageous that a Spanish player would like to play under Emery. Also he didn't have to say anything about the coach, could have even just said it would be nice to play under him but saying he was a turning point goes beyond that. It's a positive thing that there are players who like our coach, why not just embrace that? I don't get it.

RvP, Nasri and several other players said that Wenger wasn't the problem at Arsenal, that it was the board who were holding us back did you take them at their word then?

OneAW!

If Raul the Don can finalize Pepe and Tierney or even maybe another CB, then the massive weight will be shifted to Emery to deliver top 4.

If Pepe is the player I think he is then Emery should be able to get top 4. But he won't do it playing beautiful football. And with the kind of competition we have he will never be able to win the league even with consistent upgrades of this sort. Its beyond him. He isn't in that Klopp, Guardiola league of managers.

Wenger is the best manager out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom