• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning_woody

Ornstein said that Emery still enjoys the support of hierarchy in Arsenal.
The atmosphere in the club and the dressing room is toxic, results are poor and our play is migrene inducing, our competitors for the top 4 are winning games.
When will enough be enough?
What's our breaking point?
If Emery has their full support than he will still be manager after the Leicester game no matter what.
Either someone is feeding Ornstein with wrong info or the people who are running this club are clueless.
Which one is it?

CJJ

Established Member
I think one key issue is that Emery does not seem to have respect from the players.
In the end, players not only fight for the club but also a manager they believe in. Milner or Henderson would be sprinting off after Klopp has made the decision to substitute them. They believe in his decisions.

Emery does not seem to have this same respect whatsoever and its not helping the geezer can't speak proper english.
With a stronger manager i don't think this incident with Xhaka would ever have happened.

Morning_woody

Don't worry too much about Ornstein saying the hierarchy still backs Emery, they need to control the narrative in the press and try to keep the pressure off.

I really hope so. But.
When will they pull the trigger?
I know it's anybodies guess, but every game with Emery in charge is just another nail in the coffin for our top 4 prospects.
Is it because they're in the process of finding a new manager?
If so than Freddy could take over in the meantime because anything is better than this. I just can't see what good it does keeping Emery at this point

GDeep™

League is very weak
I really hope so. But.
I know it's anybodies guess, but every game with Emery in charge is just another nail in the coffin for our top 4 prospects.
If so than Freddy could take over in the meantime because anything is better than this. I just can't see what good it does keeping Emery at this point
We’re 5th, our target is top 4. Until we really fall off, Emery should be ok.

Been saying all this season, we’ll float around 4th and this will keep Emery in a job.

Morning_woody

Been saying all this season, we’ll float around 4th and this will keep Emery in a job.

But What is really falling off? How many points are we talking about? It's 4 up to Chelsea and Leicester now, and by the looks of things it's going to be 9 after Leicester game. So, when are we too far behind in the sence of sacking Emery?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good chance we could be behind Utd by the international break.

Already four points off fourth, could be 7 plus points off after Leicester. That’s really falling off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
But What is really falling off? How many points are we talking about? It's 4 up to Chelsea and Leicester now, and by the looks of things it's going to be 9 after Leicester game. So, when are we too far behind in the sence of sacking Emery?
10-12 points off top 4 will mean CL is gone. So around there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I really hope so. But.
If the next few games go badly, I could easily see them getting a new guy in during the international break. But if Freddie is the guy then theoretically they could sack him at any point.

If the next few games go badly, I could easily see them getting a new guy in during the international break. But if Freddie is the guy then theoretically they could sack him at any point.
At this point, one has to pray that it goes badly if it's the only way that ****** gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom