• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good win, mister. Somethings to iron out during the season but it will come. Forward, together! COYG

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We managed to hold on to dear life against Bournemouth at home. Hooray I guess?

Glad for the clean sheet and points, but we need to be more positive on our play.

silent_shadow

Established Member
He's simply not good enough and the sooner we find and appoint a competent manager, the better. We have a better group of players but show no signs of improvement as a whole.

No need to be reactionary after a game (win or loss). It's been over the year and the manager's blueprint is easy to judge and analyse.
Only positive is he gives young players a chance, also because he's been told to do so but fair play.

Since we're acting like a big club now I hope Raul is already contacting the next bunch of candidates (as he should be).

Manberg

Predator
There ought to be a legitimate reason in Emery's mind why he's setting the team up like this. I'm sure he's not blind to the displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom