• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

BobP

Memri Fan
You know the Netherlands are in trouble when they have to resort to playing a bloody 16 YO.

This is a dry generation.

To be expected though, considering they have a population numbering 16M.

Quite impressive that they've come up with around 4 generations which have maybe all been capable of winning the WC.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Oh, and Danny Blind figured it would be a good idea to start a 17-year old centre-back who has played 268 minutes in the Dutch League at Ajax.

The kid screwed up and got subbed after 45 mins.

It's sad but maybe time to accept it's over for Holland. It was incredible how a small nation created so many top teams but it might be decades before we see anything similar again.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't like to be pedantic - well, not much anyway - but it seems odd to find discussion of world cup qualifying matches under the heading 'Useless International Matches'

or do we consider the World Cup a pointless competition just because England gets very few points from the latter stages of it?

OG J0E

I don't like to be pedantic - well, not much anyway - but it seems odd to find discussion of world cup qualifying matches under the heading 'Useless International Matches'

or do we consider the World Cup a pointless competition just because England gets very few points from the latter stages of it?
It's pointless cos it's not Arsenal

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

International football is just awful to watch above all, especially the qualifiers/friendlies. You get the odd good game in the actual tournament depending on the teams playing. Chile and Brazil are the only real entertaining international sides out there, maybe France or Germany at their absolute best.

GDeep™

League is very weak

What's this got to do with England anyway? Vast majority of people on here, including the mods are non English.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Better starting line up than I was expecting. It's good to see Ox, Keane and Bertrand starting.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I support Brazil after KS and ALB. From Europe, it is Germany, and Switzerland only because we have 5 or 6 Albanians playing for the latter.I never supported England, don't know why.
If only Neymar played for Arsenal, I would have two good reasons to support Arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom