• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Im on my own but I think Lallana is a smashing player.

Also not surprising so many Arsenal players are not in this squad. Rose and Bertrand both better than Gibbs, Dier a more traditional holder with deep play ability, the Ox has took the position Wilshere is likely to get. Sterling Ali and Lallana a deserving front three. Welbeck will probably be the closest in Southgates thoughts. Potentially Chambers as well.

mm76

Yer Da
looks to me like 'nasty'Alli makes a mountain out of every slight touch on him - done it twice already - he's either a cheat or a wimp

mm76

Yer Da
Joe Hart again...

thought the Ox had a decent first half - played some good balls forward and looked solid in midfield - ok, so he lost the ball once or twice but so did they all

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Im on my own but I think Lallana is a smashing player.

I've been saying for several seasons what a great player Lallana is and is my choice to be captain . Yet again as usual Lallana is our best player again so far. Lallana in 30 caps has had more decent peformances in an England shirt than the "superstars" Slippy G and Lampard combined (that's not saying much to fair).

GDeep™

League is very weak
Joe Hart hasn't been the same since the Guardiola thing.

Hart - Pep is coming in a few months, can't wait, going to learn so much from him. We'll be a great team too.

Pre season - Hart joins Torino.

mm76

Yer Da
Well it wasn't the best achievement in one way, but at least you always had a feeling that you had a chance, not the case of late.

basically we've been waiting until an England manager was finally able to drop Rooney without being crucified - having to play Rooney has totally distorted the England team for about the last eight years - now we can leave him out we can have a more balanced and coherent side who look more like equals rather than one primadonna and ten supporting roles

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bit harsh from BBC

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain can consider himself fortunate to be selected by England manager Gareth Southgate after an indifferent time at Arsenal.

He has, so far, done nothing to justify the faith Southgate has shown in him in a first 45 minutes that can best be described as "undistinguished".

GDeep™

League is very weak
basically we've been waiting until an England manager was finally able to drop Rooney without being crucified - having to play Rooney has totally distorted the England team for about the last eight years - now we can leave him out we can have a more balanced and coherent side who look more like equals rather than one primadonna and ten supporting roles

Leave him out? He's finished. Southgate had no decision to make.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Ox had been one of better players in the first half but as usual a very anti Arsenal media campaign.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom