• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The Netherlands have to beat us 7-0 to pass us so playoff is pretty much secured. Could've won the group if we had just won against Bulgaria...

I recently moved to Stockholm to study. Maybe I should take the opportunity to watch the home game of the playoff live.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The Netherlands have to beat us 7-0 to pass us so playoff is pretty much secured. Could've won the group if had just won against Bulgaria...

I recently moved to Stockholm to study. Maybe I should take the opportunity to watch the home game of the playoff live.

We are really a laughing stock atm.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
1-0 England, Kane from a penalty. Alli has been our best player so far, his second decent performance in over 20 gaps.

Mitch

My first real look at winks and I've been impressed so far, lively and playing some nice stuff.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
What a dire, motley crew we have playing for England these days. They are all crap. You have players there given a chance to play for England because we have already qualified , and quite honestly, it's less boring watching my husband cutting his toe nails. Sturridge, can't even get n the end of a shot or a header. Boring, boring, boring. This lot are going to get annihilated in Russia.

Mitch

Seaman
Neville
Terry
Ferdinand
Cole
Beckham
Gerrard
Lampard
Scholes
Rooney
Owen

What the **** happened? :(

A lot of these players ( Seamen, Cole, Terry and Nevile aside) were awful for England and failed to produce anywhere near their club form for country. I am glad to see the back of most of them.

Mitch

They were better than this lot!

They really weren't (Gerarrd and Lampard cm combo was dreadful). England have been full of overrated media stars that didn't fit in a team together but were persisted with with as image rights and media pressure means more than team success. Whilst our best performing players in major competitions have included lesser hyped players such Barry and Hargreaves. We haven't been a good team since we qualified in Rome for 98.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Southgate thinks they played well today seeing as they had already qualified, but for me, some of those payers won't be in the finals,they should have played their socks off.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom