Valon Behrami

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by jasonlohkh, Mar 15, 2005.

1. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

Re: Behrami

This is the guy we're linked to

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valon_Behrami" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valon_Behrami</a>

Are you think of Benjani?

2. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

He was born in old Yugoslavia (Kosovo I think), but moved to Switzerland. No idea if he has any Moroccan ancestry - doesn't 'look' like he does.

Not thinking of Belhadj are you, kami? Surely not Benjani (I doubt it) who used to play for Pompey?

Anyway, Behrami is quite a handy player in my opinion - I think he's become more consistent since he made his way to England. Pretty versatile, but he's a right sided-player kami - full back, winger type. He had that awful knee injury against ManC (I think).

3. Anzac

Anzac Active Member

Did someone say serious injury = we'll definately be in for him then!!!!

4. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

You don't remember that? He had to get oxygen and got stretchered off the field. He was out for months - it definitely ended his season.

He looks OK now though - his motor and energy are some of his pluses.

5. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

**** player

6. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

He would be a natural replacement for EE27.

7. qs

qs New Member Elite

Yeah thats what he looks like alright. I'd rather Eboue stayed.

8. Armor for Sleep

Armor for Sleep New Member Elite

Your thinking of Belhadj - he plays for Algeria.

The only way we will sign Behrami is if Eboue is sold. Highly unlikely as nobody will want to buy him in January when he won't be available and as for next summer we may aswell keep him with no ANC next year.

9. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

belhadj, that's the guy. decent player for a midtable team, i think. nothing special, but good engine, decent technique.

10. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

No no, you're thinking of Behrami, Behrami and Saramati, a famous ECtHR case.

Anywho, this guy is a total **** who I don't want at the club. And he's not very good either.

11. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

hear hear - martin gamst pederass mk deauce

12. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

pedersen was a guy whose entire game revolved around his left peg. now that he's lost all pace, quickness and stamina, he's pretty much useless. scored some crackers in his day, though, and a hairdo to impress vidal sassoon himself. if he'd worn eyeshadow, he couldve been the first emo footballer.

13. number_0

number_0 Member

A SWISS DEFENDER!!!

14. gstew

gstew Member Trusted

I think Belhadj is fantastic. We certainly don't need him, but he would not look out of place in any side in the world. Excellent speed, technique and instincts.

Of course that has nothing to do with Behrami who is just a decent player and wouldn't provide us anything special.