• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Viera, Fabregas or Bergkamp?

gash

Well? Who's it going to be?

Viera
as a show of support and loyalty for our great skipper

Bergkamp in appreciation of his sublime skill and general Godliness in his last season for the Gunners

or

Fabregas, in recognition and encouragement for one of the greatest Young Guns i've ever seen?

Who's name should I get on the back of my shirt?

And who's name have you got on the back of your shirt?

Gawd, i'm battered...what a great way to start the season!!

And its Ar-se-nal....ARSENAL FC!!!!
WE'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!![/i]

A

Anonymous

tiffs got db10 and wenger8 on the back of both of hers

jenny

Mark

Established Member
Go for Bergkamp. It's his last season. Fabregas will be appearing on more and more Arsenal shirts as the years go by.

gash

Oi, SL..you said you got your new shirt dirt cheap online and they did the printing for you...where was that then?

Send me an URL or summink?!

brianfrance

Established Member
Who's name should I get on the back of my shirt?
Bergkamp for his last season

And who's name have you got on the back of your shirt?
I prefer no name on my shirt, but if I had to choose one, I'll go for Denis, Bobby or Flamini.

Ladygooner

Gash - I think you should get Bergkamp's name on the back of your shirt - he's an Arsenal legend....and it is his last season after all.

beanz

If you've got wide shoulders, Bergieiragas should just about fit and would be a great conversation starter :mrgreen:

Spike

Established Member
I wouldn't get Fabregas if I were you... because in a few weeks time I doubt he'll even get onto the subs bench as we'll have Viera, Edu, Gilberto and Flamini.

In a few years time, I think Cesc will be a big player.

jacc_7_1

hmm.. however on a more sentimental note would get no 10 dennis bergkamp instead just love the way he plays...

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom