• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

coleio

That's next years title sorted then. Reminds me when Jose won the title when he signed Costa and Fabregas.

Who said they're even getting those three players? Let's wait till they're through the door before we start giving up hope already.

DuBB

Liverpool absolutely have to sell Salah this summer. It would be borderline irresponsible not too, for the long term health of the team. His value is still incredibly high, especially when you factor in where he’s likely to go and why they’d be desperate to sign him, and possibly why he’d be happy to go there, too.

Because he’s a GK, you can factor in Alison having a longer prime or peak years, but between Salah and Van Dijk they’re a season away (next summer, not this) from having to fill 2 WC gaps in an already not so great team, and only one of those players is anywhere close to being able to get you the kind of money you need to rebuild.

If they want to maintain their place without dipping too far down the pecking order to then jump back up, this is the year you cash in.

And you don’t sell Salah with the express aim of replacing him with an equal in terms of contribution, but you use that money to solidify and/or improve 2 positions in the long term.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
50M for Gallagher is normal he is good player and been best chelsea midfielder past 2 season despite chelsea having tow 100M midfielders.

still i hope we stay away from him

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
50M for Gallagher is normal he is good player and been best chelsea midfielder past 2 season despite chelsea having tow 100M midfielders.

still i hope we stay away from him

He'd probably be pretty effective as a left 8 in our system. I'm not wishlisting it but I don't hate the idea either

Menard

Grealish is clearly too thick for Pep play, he needs to go back to Villa or a team like West Ham where he can be the big man and run around doing whatever he wants on the ball again. He was truly one of the most exhilarating players in the league before he went to City.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom