• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Was the Arsenal fanbase too hard on Emi Martinez? - World Cup Hero

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Thread title is wrong because the Arsenal fanbase know what we have now is an objective downgrade tbh

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Brilliant keeper and seems to be a great man. Also reliable as **** with penalties and shootouts. Always felt argentina would win any shoot out they faced with Emi.

Can't do much about it now but fair play to Emi. He knew he was better than Leno and wasnt prepared to be overlooked.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Did he end up with more saves than goals conceded this tournament? Heard it wasn’t looking good for a bit

Pop Tart

Established Member
He Is a top keeper. thought it was sour grapes when he left. No need for it especially when he won things here. he is a master of ****housery, which i have no problem with. Congrats to him he has been as vital as messi in this triumph

Bucephalus

Emi should always be an Arsenal hero. But he's not a modern keeper, he's not great with the ball at his feet. He's always going to be a somewhat better shot-stopper than Ramsdale. But he just wasn't the keeper we needed, for the style we'd decided to play. I wish the man well, and the joy of all his accomplishments. But I don't regret him moving on. To me, it's the rare transfer that was good for both sides.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Anyone who backs him has questionable character and they are not a real Arsenal fan in my mind.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom