• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"We'll go for whoever Arsenal go for..." - Real Ma

jonmoody61

Sonic Youth said:
That's true, but who could blame those clubs. If I were the manager of a small club I'd want to get as much money as possible for my talents as well.

Oh, sure. You can't blame them and I am not having a go at them, its fair play to them if they realise they have some special talent on their hands....

...frustrating nontheless :D

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
if this **** is true, it shows just how low and ****ed up these madrid ****pieces have become. and it shows just how awesome our manager is.

Chicago

I don't think Real needs exactly what we need so I fail to see how this is goign to work, unless real is simply trying to emulate Wenger's ability to find talented youth and sign them for free(which is dodgy in itself)

IW8

Give him Cygan. :lol: But seriously even if he targetted Wenger's players it doesn't mean they'll play as well for him. It's our manager he wants BUT that will NEVER happen.

air

Didn't Real once declare that they will buy the World's best player every year? Look how well that worked, last season they finished fourth and even reached the quarter finals of the Champions League! This might also have had something to do with replacing the championship-winning coach Del Bosque with the almighty Carlos Queiroz. I'm sure these new ideas will work out just as well.

:wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom