• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Summer transfer thread was one of the best ever, this thread has alot to live up to!
Wenger is interested in signing someone, obvious area is DM and RB (if Debuchy leaves), so no doubt we'll be signing a 16 year old goalkeeper!
January's going to be fun, disappointing, but fun!

gunnergoa

Wenger needs to sign a DM and a RB i am pretty sure Debuchy wants out in Jan coz of the injury dont like chamber on the right wouldn't mind seeing him as DM though think he has all the makings.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt we'll sign a right back, unless Wenger has decided Jenkinson is not the thing. For DM we ought to sigh someone, the question is just, who will be available in january?

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I was manager, I would sign nobody unless a spectacular player becomes available, then I would sign 2/3 big starting players next summer.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll defo sign a CDM. The bonus will be if he signs an actual Forward or a Winger.

We have Barca coming our way, and a winnable PL, we need a good window.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
A CM is absolutely essential if we have ambitions of winning the league this year.

Hell, why not improve our chances even further by buying a winger too Arsène?

Gervais

Established Member
Hearing from my #sources that we're signing a central midfielder from Italy, next month. More when I get it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We have been linked to Brozovic who although isn't the DCM we want and is a player in the mold similar to Ramsey but better at most aspects and a upgrade; would make a for great signing.

Bananacoffee

We have been linked to Brozovic who although isn't the DCM we want and is a player in the mold similar to Ramsey but better at most aspects and a upgrade; would make a for great signing.

He is a good player but the real key to Inter's succes is Murillo, Miranda to some extent. Their defence is outstanding. If anything we should be looking at Medel that is a CDM whereas Brozovic is more of a true CM. Murillo will be snapped up by a top club soon enough, he is that good - if we didn't have Gabriel for the future we should be looking to buy.

Plus in Italy it's a public secret that Brozovic has a serious gambling addiction, seems like a proper bellend off the field too.

Oh and he's not an Inter player, so even if we wanted to buy him we couldn't. He's on a season loan from Dinamo Zagreb, Inter will probably activate the clause in the loan contract in the summer and sell him on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom