• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jack Wilshere is the best player in England.

fn4V0wOh.jpg

BobP

Memri Fan
We need to bring in a quality player in the middle, considering Jack is perpetually sidelined, Ramsey isn't good enough there and Santi is already 31.

Sort of explains the Xhaka links, would be interested to see how he would do alongside Coquelin.

skip spence

Jeremy WilsonVerified account
‏@JWTelegraph
Wenger is 99 per cent sure no signings today but "If Messi knocks at the door, I won't send him back to Barcelona"

:lol:
Yeah. I get this mental picture of a bleak rainy day in North London, outside of Wenger's house. The doorbell rings and Arsène opens up to find Leo Messi on his porch, he's shaking with cold, hair wet and stripy. "Can I come in?" says the Argentinian.
"I'm so sorry Leo," Wenger replies apologetically, " but I'm afraid you have to go back to Barcelona".

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah. I get this mental picture of a bleak rainy day in North London, outside of Wenger's house. The doorbell rings and Arsène opens up to find Leo Messi on his porch, he's shaking with cold, hair wet and stripy. "Can I come in?" says the Argentinian.
"I'm so sorry Leo," Wenger replies apologetically, " but I'm afraid you have to go back to Barcelona".

Or. "Sorry, we have Walcott!.........................Only kidding, come in Leo, sign here!"

Bananacoffee

"Look, I have Flamini over for dinner already"

say yes

forum master baiter
The Frenchman added: “If Messi knocks on my door at 5.50pm I will not say ‘please go back to Barcelona’.”

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom