• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiiTek

LEMAR: WE'LL SEE

Thomas Lemar has been speaking after scoring twice for France in their 4-0 win over the Netherlands.

When asked about his future, he said: "We'll see"... is he talking about future windows or tonight?

"We’ll see what happens," he saod. "For the moment I am a Monaco player and everything is going very well."

@mattspiro

Lemar refuses to rule out transfer in post match interview on TF1: 'For the moment I am Monegasque'

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't see the Lemar bid being real. Apparently we gave up because we didn't feel we had time to complete the deal.

City made a bid at around 9 am. That's 14 hours until the close of the window. Lemar is only in France. It could have easily been done especially since we had been talking to Monaco all summer and must have know what the players needs were also.

We never bid. We had no intention of spending 90 million on one player. We can't even go to 52 million.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Clubs are working non stop except Arsenal. Their manager was commentating on a live game while the player played.

And we are at the Emirates! "Really pushed the boat out" my Arsenal. Pathetic.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
LEMAR: WE'LL SEE

Thomas Lemar has been speaking after scoring twice for France in their 4-0 win over the Netherlands.

When asked about his future, he said: "We'll see"... is he talking about future windows or tonight?

"We’ll see what happens," he saod. "For the moment I am a Monaco player and everything is going very well."

He's talking about tomorrow because the Spanish window closes then.

Don D

Sanches on loan, Alex Song would have done ffs, Denayer would have been an interesting one as well.

I am shocked, flabbergasted we haven't added anyone. Everyone from top to bottom of the club should be disgusted with themselves.
The only explanation for this is Wenger will leave at the end of the season latest, so no point buying players under him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can't see the Lemar bid being real. Apparently we gave up because we didn't feel we had time to complete the deal.

City made a bid at around 9 am. That's 14 hours until the close of the window. Lemar is only in France. It could have easily been done especially since we had been talking to Monaco all summer and must have know what the players needs were also.

We never bid. We had no intention of spending 90 million on one player. We can't even go to 52 million.
Latest rumour is that Lemar didn't want to rush. In July he was ready to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom