• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This guy just wants to get smashed by Liverpool and Salah it seems...

...I wish podcasts existed back in the day, see the likes of Danny Mills calling Arsenal and Henry out in 2004 and see how even more embarrassing those matches would have been for him 😅

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This guy just wants to get smashed by Liverpool and Salah it seems...

...I wish podcasts existed back in the day, see the likes of Danny Mills calling Arsenal and Henry out in 2004 and see how even more embarrassing those matches would have been for him 😅

Then, an Allison howler hands all 3 points to West Ham.

michail-antonio-west-ham.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

380208560_1374138646782642_4472879735461022514_n.jpg

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
JWP's set piece delivery is absolute jokes btw, it's a genuine cheat code in a Moyes team.

It's unbelievably consistent. Have to put my hands up and admit I severely underrated that aspect of his game, I knew he was good but this is a different level. Dude might genuinely be better than Beckham on set pieces.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

JWP's set piece delivery is absolute jokes btw, it's a genuine cheat code in a Moyes team.

It's unbelievably consistent. Have to put my hands up and admit I severely underrated that aspect of his game, I knew he was good but this is a different level. Dude might genuinely be better than Beckham on set pieces.

JWP another guy I had wishlisted above Havertz 😔

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
JWP another guy I had wishlisted above Havertz 😔

Would honestly do a decent job in that role I think. Think he's a very natural Xhaka replacement, probably better suited for that 8 role specifically but not quite as good passing from deep etc.

His set piece delivery is such a weapon though that having him on the pitch just adds so much value to every corner and free kick.

Last edited:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Best premier league signing this season, if you look at the total package.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Best premier league signing this season, if you look at the total package.

Certainly a candidate for it. I think Villa did some immense business this window though. Diaby looks electric, Tielemans on a free is amazing value etc. Would probably lean towards Diaby given he's 24, so there's upside there as well.

I severely underrated JWP though, as did many others I think. Set pieces were well-documented but he's a much better player than I ever gave him credit for. Makes me question why more/better teams weren't in for him. Feels a bit like he got ignored for not being a sexy enough signing, similar to how he's somehow still being ignored for England.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You're laying it on thick here now. Gøngehøvdingen is not going to fall for this.
Well, we all have those clubs in the league that are part of what makes it feel like Premier League "the most". For me West Ham, Newcastle and Aston Villa are all part of that, and to some extent even Crystal Palace and Stoke. Think it comes down to the 13/14 season, which i'm weirdly nostalgic about since it was there i rekindled my love for the club.

Also King Kim Källström started his only game for us against West Ham una

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think now that they spent Rice money well and overall play well they might realize we were the best possible enivornment for him to make the step up and get over it.

Was honestly cringe how much they begged for City or any other club to pick him up.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom