<

Where are they now?

Discussion in 'The Arsenal Academy Page' started by hydrofluoric acid, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Waevi

Waevi Hale End FC Moderator

Josh DaSilva is killing it at Brentford, he'll be in the PL with or without them soon enough.

2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Don't think we inserted a buy-back clause for him either.

3. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He left on a bosman so definitely not. I think with the deluge of young midfielders about to come through at the club, it's unlikely he will come back. We seem to have one of every type, even a tall lad like Bandeira looks very similar to DaSilva himself. .

4. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

This was from another thread, but I put it here about Glen Kamara, Finnish international.
    I remembered this post. Just gotta say he was very big part of why Finland got it's first ever Euro Tournament place (we are not that good in football, but very good in ice hockey for example). Bossing the midfield.

Very close to getting a draw against Wales (we had open net chance but CB Leo Väisänen hit the post from 1 meter) before Wales scored, so lost 0-1.

Today we won 0-1 Ireland, first win ever against them. Kamara is essential with his Arsenal touch in the midfield, pure magic compared to our usual level with players.

I think there have even been rumours of a transfer to EPL and Gerrard has praised him.

oh to be a goon likes this.
  5. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner All Deals Off

Anybody whatever happened to Zelalem ?? Was supposed to be our new Fabregas

6. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Tore his ACL and went back to America. He plays for Seattle I think.

EDIT: New York FC - far cry from Seattle :lol:

7. boonthegoon

boonthegoon Well-Known Member

Musah made his debut today for Valencia 1st team in a 4-2 win

8. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Musah already a starter for Valencia it seems.. Wll try to watch them whenever I get the chance/can be bothered.

9. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Does anyone know whether a guy called Nikita Dubov was ever in our youth set-up? Now 20 and at Paphos FC.