• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who do you want to finish 4th?

Who do you want to finish fourth?

• liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • villa

• newcastle

• Total voters

himanshu

i want aston vill a!dont want the same old liverpool or newcastle finsihing 4th

bobbypires

Established Member
You have to write a question and add options in 'Add a poll' (under your message). You can edit the original post.

Ak

DEfinatly Villa,
They have been quite good this season, I dont want my Liverpool or Newcastle friends to be happy at the end of the season. Sounds cruel dont it, oh well they deseve it
:D :D

sienna

Villa drew with Southampton so that should count them out of the running for the Champions League. What a pity. Newcastle and Liverpool have been poor this season; very inconsistent and totally dire. Hate them both and now it looks like Liverpool will qualify for the 4th spot.

Ak

ME HATE LIVERPOOL

hope they get deducted points or sumfin, for beeing annoyin, bu newcastle can still finish fourth cant they?

well if they can, then hope they do, its the lesser of the two evils.

Still hope villa do it though, somehow..

himanshu

**** villa cant finish 4th anymore!!hopefuly they will get the uefa cup place and newcastle will finish 4th..if they can win the next 2 games against wolves and southampton(they need to have a goal difference of more than +7 in these 2 matches) ....then they can draw at liverpool and still clinch 4th!

skart14

Looks like villa will be missing out...so i'd rather the fourth spot go to the barcodes then the scousers...

The Mini

himanshu said:
s**t villa cant finish 4th anymore!!hopefuly they will get the uefa cup place and newcastle will finish 4th..if they can win the next 2 games against wolves and southampton(they need to have a goal difference of more than +7 in these 2 matches) ....then they can draw at liverpool and still clinch 4th!

I believe its still possible. If Newcastle lose their 2 games in hand, and Villa smash whoever their playing last game, and Newcastle beat Liverpool, then its possible.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom