• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we can sell Mhki & Iwobi then why the hell not splash £80m on Zaha. If we could bring in £40m to £50m for the pair then its only £30m from our budget. Prices have gone crazy, we have to go with it or get left behind. Having said this, we need to beat Chelsea on 29th May to have a shot at Zaha. Loftus-Cheek is out of the final, so that helps.

That's my thinking. Clear some space in the squad and bring in Zaha.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I have a lot of friends who would snub their noses at players like Doucoure, Zaha and Tielamans just because they play for lesser teams. But then when a random hipster / high risk option comes around from another league they're all over it :confused:
Tielamans would be a great fit I think.

say yes

forum master baiter
Think we’ll have to go two this window then two next summer otherwise we could well end up with four mediocre players like we did in 2016.

Umtiti and Zaha with possibly Rabiot if we can afford him and I’d be happy. Don’t like trying to cover all the bases in one window.

Kind of agree, better to focus on getting the quality in at this point. That would be a brilliant summer if we could pull it off. Someone like Rabiot would become much more affordable if we shed Mesut’s wages too.

Only gloss for me is that LB is the priority, particularly if we move to a back 4. From your list I’d cut Umtiti and go for Tierney / Rabiot / Zaha and then try and survive another season with Sokratis, Kos, Holdings and Chambers at CB.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kind of agree, better to focus on getting the quality in at this point. That would be a brilliant summer if we could pull it off. Someone like Rabiot would become much more affordable if we shed Mesut’s wages too.

Only gloss for me is that LB is the priority, particularly if we move to a back 4. From your list I’d cut Umtiti and go for Tierney / Rabiot / Zaha and then try and survive another season with Sokratis, Kos, Holdings and Chambers at CB.

Yeah actually I’d go along with that, I’d struggle with another year of Monreal and Kolasinac

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is anyone seriously paying £80m for Zaha? I know he's good but surely looking at £50-£60m?

Simon Jordan, Palace's former chairman, said yesterday that he thinks it's time to sell Zaha and that £60 million would be a good price. Of course since he's no longer chairman, it means nothing. Can't blame them for trying to get as much as they can, but I doubt they get more than £60 million. We'll see.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think the club took the success of our initial big money signings for granted. I’m hoping the past few summers have shown them that quality>quantity.

For a club so ‘broke’ the fees for guys like Chambers and Lucas Perez were unacceptable.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How much was Mahrez's price exactly? 70M?

Could end up being between that and the prices of the likes of Richarlison(50M) and Gylfi(45M). F*cking Everton.

So 60M sounds about right. Really hope we pay it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Could end up being between that and the prices of the likes of Richarlison(50M) and Gylfi(45M). F*cking Everton.

Yeah. Isn't the problem though that they have all the cards with Zaha's long contract?

Mahrez had to wait 2 years I think before getting his move. He made similar mistake to extend.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Mahrez was £60m. Think Palace will demand a higher fee since he's HG, plus this:

Gursha

I saw that twitt again, but didnt he gassed everyone up for the #madness Reus?

The quoted price for Zaha is way too high for us, id rather get ziyech or Pepe....

How legit is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom