• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

I'd definitely consider involving Iwobi in a swab deal (plus money). Think it would be good for both parties. I genuinely think Iwobi is a good player albeit not a starting player for the top 6, he'd also get to stay in London. Also, for us, we get a homegrown player in return for a homegrown player of our own meaning we don't have to worry about that quota

Malky

Established Member
:rolleyes:you don't even understand your own post never mind how this is working... In the same post you admit they don't need to sell cheap and then go on to explain how 55 is more than enough... Strange post
What's so strange? £55M+a player on loan is more than a fair enough price for him, doesn't mean Palace need to accept that however, especially when they've just made £50M from AWB.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
doesn't mean Palace need to accept that however, especially when they've just made £50M from AWB.
That's why it was so strange because you deeply insinuated that they should have no choice.. By all accounts they have the stronger hand here until such time as Zaha formerly requests the transfer..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think if it happens it'll happen very quickly. He's back off holiday in 5 days.

He'll hand in a transfer request and the deal will be done fast at something like £55M and the players mentioned. That's if it happens that way.

I did think maybe we're biding our time to be able to offer players and force their hand.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They’re linked with McCarthy who has played about 10 minutes of football in two years. Elneny would be a much better option. Nelson on loan is a ready made replacement (albeit not as good) for Zaha. If we could go to £55-£60m guaranteed money I think we’d be able to do a deal with those players included.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Personally we should be loaning out Saka or Martinelli. We don’t really have many wingers who can play on the right compared to the left.
Wingers on the left:
Zaha (if we get him)
Iwobi
Saka
Martinelli
Wingers who can play on the right:
Mkhitaryan
Nelson

So yeah, this deal isn’t probably for the best in my opinion

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
They’re linked with McCarthy who has played about 10 minutes of football in two years. Elneny would be a much better option. Nelson on loan is a ready made replacement (albeit not as good) for Zaha. If we could go to £55-£60m guaranteed money I think we’d be able to do a deal with those players included.

I am surprised we have made a bid for McCarthy, although he has been coming back from a bad injury which explains lack of game time. At around £10m I would agree Elneny would be a better bet - although ? re temperament after his brain fart against us at your place. I'm not sure either would be what we need- some pace and creativity in AM.

field442

Trusted ⭐

£80m inside a year.

Obama-Laugh.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
80M a year? no team do that another BS article. i hope Orny just come and say we already move on to other targets but he didn't.

field442

Trusted ⭐
80M a year? no team do that another BS article. i hope Orny just come and say we already move on to other targets but he didn't.

When there’s nothing to report journalists just put out the old stuff and try and add new bits of information themselves. We won’t know where we stand with this until we make a 2nd bid. At that point Zaha will either hand in a transfer request and we’ll probably up the bid a little bit or he’ll do nothing and we’ll move on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When there’s nothing to report journalists just put out the old stuff and try and add new bits of information themselves. We won’t know where we stand with this until we make a 2nd bid. At that point Zaha will either hand in a transfer request and we’ll probably up the bid a little bit or he’ll do nothing and we’ll move on.
i think we not gave up on him yet because according to emery he want to add the very expensive targets he want and won't go to 2nd choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom