• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Robin's Ego & Selfishness Ever Allow Him To Be A Torres

True Gooner

Established Member
Don't really care.

Torres can score two goals a game, van Persie will score one and create another. Same difference.

outlaw_member

Established Member
TomasCR said:
Yeah I do but two dollar for f**k's sake? Well what you like of course, wish you only the best and all that. How does it look btw?

Been in Holland myself, loved it, just a shame the only thing I remember was that *****es and marihuana were everywhere, absolutely everywhere.

Sounds like my kind of place. I've been meaning to go to Amsterdam with friends for several years now, for reasons I'm not going to disclose. :wink:

fabo

6.51 / 10
Was there last summer. Hell of a place...:wink:...apart from being hassled to buy drugs.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Heard its a really unique place (Amsterdam). Definately on the to do list in 2010.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom