• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Sol, RVP and Cole mess up the flow?

Denzil

Arsenal seem to be getting their act together.Our makeshift defence is starting to get to know each otehr better.I think they have played the last 5 or 6 matches together now. but will the return of Sol, RVP, and Cole mess up our good form at the moment?..i.e will it mess up the flow?

Saville

no i think Van Persie will help by getting more goals..Campbell instead of senderos..he was a bit shaky today...and flamini..i dont know he was doing brilliant today

nazo

Established Member
Cole and RVP won't mess anything. Sol might be worrying though with the Senderos-Toure partnership working out good.

kamikaze80

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Cole and RVP won't mess anything. Sol might be worrying though with the Senderos-Toure partnership working out good.
true, tho i dont think sol is going to play unless he conclusively shows hes better than senderos in training. theres too much at stake for wenger to risk things to assuage sol's self-esteem.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Getting these 3 players will a morale boost I would think Cole and RVP are important to our team.
Senderos is doing okay but he's been a bit sloppy at times. So if Sol is mentally and physically fit than he is also a big plus for the team.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Denzil said:
Arsenal seem to be getting their act together.Our makeshift defence is starting to get to know each otehr better.I think they have played the last 5 or 6 matches together now. but will the return of Sol, RVP, and Cole mess up our good form at the moment?..i.e will it mess up the flow?
I think Cole will fit in as long as he is match fit so no worries there Campbell however is another thing, personally I think he has shot his bolt for us, he is getting slower and more prone to making mistakes because of his lack of pace. Senderos is gaining more and more confident so I would like his to stay partnered with Toure as I think these two are starting to gel. The Cobra will be a breath of fresh air we need him he can find the goal and is always a danger and around the box. :D

chucks20

I think Van Persie will add to the team when he comes back. If Sol and cole are fully fit, then they should be in the team. Toure, Campbell and Cole already knows each other,therefore the flow will not be broken. I can't wait to see Cole bombing up and down the left side of the pitch.

Saville

i think maybe he should try sol for sunderland..so it gives him back his cinfidence..because i really cant see us losing to them

1970*Gooner

Established Member

OneProudGooner said:
Getting these 3 players will a morale boost I would think Cole and RVP are important to our team.
Senderos is doing okay but he's been a bit sloppy at times. So if Sol is mentally and physically fit than he is also a big plus for the team.
I Disagree with you there I think sol is the danger, he is a liability now and should only play if Senderos is injured, Senderos is learning his trade and needs first team football, at least you can depend on him.In my opinion the sol of old will never return, he was a gem in his time but I feel his time is over now and the younger challenger will succeed, its just how things are you can't capture the past, Sol has had his day.

hesham

Established Member
bluenaz said:

Agreed.. We need to lift some of the goal scoring responsibility of TH14 and it looks like only RvP will do that.

Flamini has been amazing but if A.Cole is fit he should play, offer so much going forward

Saville

hesham said:
bluenaz said:

Agreed.. We need to lift some of the goal scoring responsibility of TH14 and it looks like only RvP will do that.

Flamini has been amazing but if A.Cole is fit he should play, offer so much going forward

yeah wel also need that left wing getting to how it use to be remember henry pires cole up there...

1970*Gooner

Established Member

SaViLlE_06 said:
hesham said:
bluenaz said:

yeah wel also need that left wing getting to how it use to be remember henry pires cole up there...
Yep it was brill however, you will need sombody else with Henry and Cole now cos Pires ain't doing it.

the dawn raids

Established Member
are people really slating senderos for todays performance? i thought he played well.

van Persie might start off slow after missing so much time, but once he finds his feet again we can start winning some games by scorelines that better represent how were playing (or at least one can hope we keep playing at our current level).

and getting some more bodies back in defense could be huge. if toure would have been seriously injured today, we could have been in real trouble. and if there were ever any season youd expect another backline injury, it would be this one.

Saville

1970*Gooner said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
hesham said:
bluenaz said:

Yep it was brill however, you will need sombody else with Henry and Cole now cos Pires ain't doing it.

hleb, reyes maybe even Walcott?

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Not really it will just boost our confidance sky high.

These are big and influential players so what wrong can it do tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom