• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will this post 2005 Arsenal nightmare ever end?

Lord Dula

Established Member
Zeecs I set my sights on denilson. Jus kiddin - I hope the atmosphere has improved now that clown has gone to city

Zico

Established Member
hey, big, i don't want to encourage these haters. Smart money says Fabregas will be the villain at season's end. He has all the characteristics - a lazy style of football, talks about other teams, is desired by the big boys.

Viking

Yeah, let's! Like Biggus said in another thread, Wenger is gonna slaugther the fatted calf and ship the remains to Catalonia next year anyway, so if we get on his back now, maybe we'll get an Adebayor Mark II, where people are happy, even though a good player is sold with no replacement coming in.

Arsegum

We all know the power of a jinxing thread could be thanks to a certain respected mod before... Have you lot got no fear? :lol:

Anzac

Established Member
xcdude24 said:
I don't think i've ever seen a group of people place so much value on the first game of the season, ever.

But I can't say I disagree with everyone's sentiments

By the way, for those of you who think we have money and Wenger is flat out refusing to spend it: When it's so blatantly obvious that we're way short in the midfield, why do you think that Wenger is refusing to spend?

Because he has faith in the talented squad he has & for the developing players to have learned from last season & to step up this season????? :wink:

ricky1985

Established Member
Zico said:
I just wonder who will follow Hleb, Flamini and Adebayor to become our new hate figure. Unhappy players, starters departing, angry fans. It will all go on until the board places football ahead of fiscal prudence. Placing football ahead of breaking even will completely change the way we run football and commercial affairs at this club.

I agree with Burnside that we need a real scare from Manchester Citeh. Otherwise, we will see a few more seasons like this of trying to beat the drop to the UEFA Cup

Blimey, you'd think we had started the season and were sitting 10th or something.

We haven't even got a clue what squad will be turning up at Goodison Park the first game of the season, let alone how that squad will fair for the remainder.

Have a little faith.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I'm toying with the idea of hatin on Wilshere. What do you guys think? We shouldnt let age and/or nationality be a barrier to our venom

alboots101

Established Member
i cant enter any jinx talk...dammit....

Wilshere....just another mercenary.....

see, now look what you have done.....i keep seeing Murray Walker?

this place is wierd.......my beer tasted ****e while the site was down and now its back to tasting like necter.....

Lord Dula

Established Member
i think i know why your syrup tasted a bit iffy albs - it was that lil ****er carlos vela who's been tampering with your supply

the quicker we sell that lazy lil git the better - bring back lupoli i say

Kraig

Established Member
nelson vivas for the win i say

new hate figure?? hows about rosicky? useless bastard cant even grow his limbs properly! :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom