• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Gallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkey

The deal might already be done, just with Chelsea too embarassed to announce how much of the dirty roubles they've thrown our way, and release the news tommorrow. Be positive lads.

weedom

cole probably havnt finished sucking off the whole chelski board. maybe that was his medical. ...... i hope the deal is done and dusted ans we can look forward to a good season hopefully

Legend#1

Established Member
We've got Gallas.

It doesn't have to be announced to SSN by 12am.

SSN aren't that important to world Football you know :lol:

The FA have got the papers, the confirmation will be released later on, or in the morning.

jay-d

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
sun say gallas + 5 million which equates to a bum raping IMO. if true of course.

Yes I heard that and hope it's not true. At least £9 - £11 million.

The Armoury

what would be better? gallas and 15 mill or gallas and bridge and 5 mill. not sure whether bridge is worth 10 mill but its good to have another lb on our books :D

choi12911

Legend#1 said:
£15m + Gallas

Don't believe The Sun.

****. Nicely done by Arsène. Still, we literally earned money in this transfer window rather than spending some...

If true, brilliant job by Wenger.

jus2nang

SkySportsNews are saying that it is in fact a measley £5m.

I can't believe how we've been bullied over this deal.. :x :eek:ops: :x :roll: :eek:ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom