• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Gnabry all over again

Naa way worse than Gnabry imo.

Because everyone and their cat could see that Arteta was being a f*cking d!ckhead with his handling of Saliba.

The goobers will say "wHaT a FaNTaStiC LoAn, tETs DiD iT aGAin", not realising that it leaves us it a precarious position regarding William's contract.

As in all things there's a chance he stays but it's very slim imo.

Well done to Arteta and Edu for fumbling the bag with a talented player YET AGAIN.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE
One day we need to have a discussion about how the clubs mouthpieces used a death in his family to protect Arteta for not giving him a chance.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Naa way worse than Gnabry imo.

Because everyone and their cat could see that Arteta was being a f*cking d!ckhead with his handling of Saliba.

The goobers will say "wHaT a FaNTaStiC LoAn, tETs DiD iT aGAin", not realising that it leaves us it a precarious position regarding William's contract.

As in all things there's a chance he stays but it's very slim imo.

Well done to Arteta and Edu for fumbling the bag with a talented player YET AGAIN.
lol yeah Gnabry actually had a chance and at the time when he left nobody cared, he was just another Wenger youth player.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

lol yeah Gnabry actually had a chance and at the time when he left nobody cared, he was just another Wenger youth player.

Yeah exactly, and it's not like Saliba is some rando we picked up from the streets of France, he is a well regarded prospect, one we paid a lot of money for :facepalm:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Arteta's Ego will never come back from this, wouldn't be surprised if they let Saliba go at a fraction of the price he's worth now, They must have some sort of blockade from asking questions about Saliba as well, he hasn't been mentioned in none of Arteta's recent presser's, unless I missed something.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I do think people cared because he started to get better once he recovered from injuries, I think even Arsène wanted to play him. However once Bayern wanted him he had no desire to stay at Arsenal and I can't really blame him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can imagine the conversation.

Saliba: "Boss I wanna go and play in the Champions League with Marseille"

Arteta "Ah, but William it's ok because it wasn't our target to qualify for the CL this year"

Saliba "....... yeah so I'm going back to Marseille"

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Let's not forget the club wanted him to go to the likes of Newcastle or Brentford. Got to give the guy credit for being firm on the Marseille move and it's paid off. Put himself right in the eye of Deschamps with that one.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Lol I forgot about Fofana.

Yeah if it weren’t for him who went for the same price, Arteta fans would try and spin Saliba as a Raul scam, why pay 30 mil etc.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Marseille lost 4-2 against Galatasaray, in El, who were sitting 15th in the Turkish league in that time.
Saliba, you sure you want to play UCL?

Honestly find the French league worse than any of the big leagues

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Marseille lost 4-2 against Galatasaray, in El, who were sitting 15th in the Turkish league in that time.
Saliba, you sure you want to play UCL?

Honestly find the French league worse than any of the big leagues
We lost 3 0 to Crystal Palace and 2 0 to Newcastle who were sitting 14th. Not a whole pile of difference.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He couldn’t get on against Dundalk here tbh. He’s sure.
Think he will want to come back after being humiliated in the UCL and realize Guendouzi can only be good vs Metz and lorient who are at best league 1 level in England.

On a serious note, can someone spend 1 hour of his life to do a deep research to the whole financial debacle of Marseille?
Only thing that can save us is a transfer ban ffs.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
CP and Newcastle would walk in top 4 in that league. Easily.

Remember Lyon got trashed by West Ham with a red card

It doesn't really work like that though. Frankfurt beat West Ham whilst finishing something like 11th in the league. Lyon beat City a few seasons ago in the CL as well.

Marseille are a far bigger club than Palace or Newcastle at the end of the day, especially for a French player.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom