• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It doesn't really work like that though. Frankfurt beat West Ham whilst finishing something like 11th in the league. Lyon beat City a few seasons ago in the CL as well.

Marseille are a far bigger club than Palace or Newcastle at the end of the day, especially for a French player.
Frankfurt have been good in Europe for some time now..
Don't compare Frankfurt with Marseille please. There is a level gap.

Besides German league is clear. Miles ahead of that French **** league

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

If you think that then fair enough. I like that league though, competitive and it serves as a great place for young players coming through. The amount of great players who've came out of that league in the last 20 or so years is staggering.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I am not putting him down?? Want him to come back. Read.
Yes you are :lol:

Similar to yousif when Auba was scoring for Barca and he was rubbishing the whole of la liga to make himself feel better about Arsenal's decisions.

There's nothing to salvage here. Arteta was weird with him and there's virtually no way of Saliba justifying the hype now, he will never be given a fair shake as Arteta will put him in awkward games and situations..

It's for the best for all parties this ends.

Xln

Yes you are :lol:

Similar to yousif when Auba was scoring for Barca and he was rubbishing the whole of la liga to make himself feel better about Arsenal's decisions.

There's nothing to salvage here. Arteta was weird with him and there's virtually no way of Saliba justifying the hype now, he will never be given a fair shake as Arteta will put him in awkward games and situations..

It's for the best for all parties this ends.
Seriously?
On a serious note, can someone spend 1 hour of his life to do a deep research to the whole financial debacle of Marseille?
Only thing that can save us is a transfer ban ffs.
If I would be putting him down, why would I want a "bad" player back? :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is even gonna be worse than the Mourinho-Salah- KDB debacle.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Yes, he hasn't been given a fair chance here, but tbh, f u c k this guy.

Sell him to Marseille if he wants out, just install a 50% sell on clause or something.

Xln

You're trying to downplay his season and accomplishments to have him back on the Arsenal bench. You've called the league he's performing in the worst of the big leagues.

You are putting him down.
I just said the Marseille side is overrated. Just like the whole Fr league.
He should be playing for a top club. Don't make up stories mate.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Honestly find the French league worse than any of the big leagues

CP and Newcastle would walk in top 4 in that league. Easily.

Remember Lyon got trashed by West Ham with a red card

Are you high? or is this a unique brand of trolling? Either way that don't read as "Marseille is overrated" to me.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He should only be playing for a top club when he proves he can do it in another environment.

Everyone knows he can perform in France. When he is in his comfort zone with language, food, friends, culture etc.

How he adapts to other environments is another thing. He wasn't that keen on staying in England for his loan.

We won't see his true potential/ability until he shows it in another league. He should have been given that opportunity at Arsenal mind.

Xln

Are you high? or is this a unique brand of trolling? Either way that don't read as "Marseille is overrated" to me.
Why are you pulling off an AG and singling out posts? Those are replies to other individuals with other ends. (a.k.a. that the French league is of low quality). That's my opinion, I would even say this if it weren't about Saliba ffs.

What I have said, clearly, is that Marseille is overrated and they will get trashed in the UCL. Better come back home to get trashed with us:lol:

Unless you think Saliba is Marseille? I don't know???

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't loan him again.

Just sell him somewhere (not to an English club) if Marseille can't afford it, then he has to go somewhere else

Xln

Could that be potentially what one may term as an.......*deep breath* .....agenda?
So I have an agenda wanting a player of OURS back cause Marseille is a sh1t side in my opinion and the whole of the FR league?

This forum is something else

Xln

Pretty interested to know what my agenda here is btw. You should tell me cause I don't know myself.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom