• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t see why he’d sign that new deal by the way. He’s got a guaranteed move to ANY club he wants in 12 months time on more money than we’ll be offering him.

He could literally be a Madrid player if he wants, or move to City if he wants trophies.

He’d have to be a bit of a numpty to sign a new deal.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Don’t see why he’d sign that new deal by the way. He’s got a guaranteed move to ANY club he wants in 12 months time on more money than we’ll be offering him.

He could literally be a Madrid player if he wants, or move to City if he wants trophies.

Agreed.

- Treated badly for a few years, you don't just forget about that
- Probably tapped up by Europes elite already
- Agent will be in his ear
- Might feel he needs to move to an Elite club winning trophies to break into the France 11 for the Euros.
- No french compadre at Arsenal.

I hope he loves the club, city and team so much that he wants to stay, but, the more this drags, the less optimistic i am.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Or he could be sitting on his say 50k a week contract, and on the opening day of the season get injured or discover a heart problem meaning he can't play again or play at the same level again and he will have very little security behind him financially to last until the day he dies. Real Madrid arent going to be calling then. He might have a level of insurance but that won't be nothing like a 200k a week contract for 3 or 4 years plus signing on fee.

There's 0 to stop Saliba securing his future with Arsenal. Even just a 2+1 year extension which not only secures his future, but means that in 2 or 3 years with future development at the age of 24 or so he can go to Real or wherever.

lazyfreak

Saliba ain't going nowhere. Not sure of it's been metioned before but the guy just invested in a home gym very recently. You won't be doing that if you plan on leaving.

Saliba ain't going nowhere. Not sure of it's been metioned before but the guy just invested in a home gym very recently. You won't be doing that if you plan on leaving.

These guys can practically spend as much money as they want without having to fear any sort of liquidity issues. I built a home gym for £ 1500. He can build one for £ 15000 and not give a single care about it. Probably just increases his home value equally, and he can have another one made, if he leaves for Madrid or Paris.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Came across this on my feed.

What a season from the lad, wow.
People only started to appreciate him once he was injured and realized what we are missing. He makes everything look so simple that most of the time you don't even notice his contribution and all the glory goes to Saka, Ode, and others who do flashy things in the attack.

So many annoying comments before he got injured, some fans have absolutely no clue about football

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People only started to appreciate him once he was injured and realized what we are missing. He makes everything look so simple that most of the time you don't even notice his contribution and all the glory goes to Saka, Ode, and others who do flashy things in the attack.

So many annoying comments before he got injured, some fans have absolutely no clue about football

He’s levels above Gabriel, those “Gabriel is Arsenal’s defender” shouts mid season were nuts. Saliba is your VVD and Gabriel is your Matip.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom