• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I can tell you with absolute certainty no one watches Nice. Whether it's his defenders or detractors.

To my surprise I've actually caught part of three games of Saliba though the third I think against Lens I didn't watch too much.

But yeah I saw his debut and PSG, obviously he wasn't great in the debut but was good against PSG. Certainly didn't look like he'd be out of his depth here.

If he started instead of Luiz (when he plays on the right) or Holding for example I don't think we'd notice much of a drop of quality but there'd be the benefit that we'd be developing him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Time to change the thread title? Should be locked up in his bedroom now. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

This can't be true, A-M told me he was the reason Nice are struggling in Ligue 1
No... no, that can't be true either! AM told me he was Nice's saviour and Mikel likes destroying players that the rest of the world rate, like some great big thatched roof headed contrarian weirdo.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who is Lionel Brunet anyway? Sounds like utter cack tbh. Yeah, Mikel really pulled Saliba aside and said 'Look, listen, son, keep up da successful dribbles and you'll definitely be 100% a starter probably next season maybe'. Like he'd need to make such promises based on some 'rate of development'.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I would agree if we didn't have Mustafi with 12 months remaining eating up minutes at the start of the season. Overall though, the Nice loan has been a positive.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So we scouted St Etienne extensively and ultimately bought the wrong CB. Fofana has been hugely impressive this year. Think he cost abit more than Saliba but looks every bit a PL starting defender.

Not laid back. No ego. Probably speaks better English (as from Salibas interviews he didn't really use the quarantine to his advantage with English).

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's laughable that the manager and his assistants don't know what their players can/can't do. So many wrong decisions from them, it's unreal.
Saliba is just one of the examples, but that looks to be the worst decision of all. I can't say he would have the same impact as Gabriel because he simply didn't play a single minute for us, but you have to be an idiot to send him to play football with kids for u23, no other explanation there

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom