• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If William really desperate to join OM next summer then we can't do nothing but they better be prepare give us at least 40M.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Marseille can't afford jack ****. They will try with a low ball loan with a option buy at 15 mill.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Difficult for them to even pay 40m only rich teams afford him. He just need to stay.
He needs to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place. If he wants to turn into another level, he has to accept it, because Arsenal is a big club.
Look at B.White, he was so underrated in the begin of this season, and now he proved his potential to become a top CB in PL

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He needs to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place. If he wants to turn into another level, he has to accept it, because Arsenal is a big club.
Look at B.White, he was so underrated in the begin of this season, and now he proved his potential to become a top CB in PL
He can easily take thier place too after injuries or bad form. Patience is key for young defenders at top clubs

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
He can easily take thier place too after injuries or bad form. Patience is key for young defenders at top clubs
Agree! He can look at Gabi. Gabi didn't play too much in the first half of season and the last 2 seasons due to his injury. But now Gabi takes the place of ESR.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Agree! He can look at Gabi. Gabi didn't play too much in the first half of season and the last 2 seasons due to his injury. But now Gabi takes the place of ESR.

I think it’s a bit harder for defenders as that position is all about partnerships and in order to build that you need regular game time plus one mistake and getting hooked out of the team can be a real blow for such a young CB especially when it’s clear that Arteta isn’t really a fan.

Anyways, was at the game last night against Lyon and at times he showed his quality despite the errors he made for the goals they conceded but personally, I think it’s best for his development if he stays at Marseille imo. I understand that our fans want this fairytale to work but for him, it would be such a huge gamble from a career perspective especially in a World Cup year to jeopardise his chances and trusting the club who have already done him dirty.

If he’s able to finesse another loan move to Marseille and force his way into the France national team as a starter, I’m sure the likes of PSG, Madrid etc will be sniffing around as he enters the final year of his contract. If his agent is advising him that then he needs to get on the phone to Señor Jorge Mendes.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have a feeling after his latest comments that we’ll end up selling him. Think there was a rumour last summer of us selling him and buying that Tapsoba from Leverkusen.

Could see something like that happening.

D

Deleted member 102404

Has there been a player who Arteta fell out with/didn’t rate who has then turned things around?

I think when you’re out, you’re out with Teta.
I don't think he ever fell out with him did he?
This last year might be the most important year of development in Saliba's whole career - would he have done as well being thrown into the PL? He's still only 20.
I think if he takes a step back he's realise he was actually helped.
PL defending - as much as any position - is about confidence. He's had a year to get it playing week in week out.
Just don't see how could have achieved the same in the PL.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Has there been a player who Arteta fell out with/didn’t rate who has then turned things around?

I think when you’re out, you’re out with Teta.

Even when you try, it seems he'll still freeze you out somehow.

Pepe is a good example. Put his head down and was talked a lot about doing the right things, but not being played speaks louder.

Even with Laca out, he's down ESR on the pecking order.

Regardless of any of this, if he doesn't renew he needs to be sold. Can't have stuff like this dragging out through the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom