• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Play in a team in CL where he's guaranteed to start, or sit on the bench at Arsenal "fighting for his place"? hmmm..

Arsenal is a big club, but not that club.

You forgot the most important aspect.

Play in a CL team earning relative peanuts or fight for your place and earn double regardless.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Have a feeling after his latest comments that we’ll end up selling him. Think there was a rumour last summer of us selling him and buying that Tapsoba from Leverkusen.

Could see something like that happening.
I haven't really thought about replacing him yet. Hope he comes back.

Only player that made me think about signing him was Nico Schlotterbeck who went to Dortmund the other day. Romagnoli could be a cheap option as he's out of a contract in the summer. Honestly, I would also give loads of money for Rüdiger, but I highly doubt he would come here.

A talented player I don't know well myself is Badiashile, but I don't know what his situation is. Is he linked to a club at the moment?

I would love either Martinez or Timber. With Martinez making the most sense because he is left footed. I think both players are insanely good, although Arsenal-Mania will complain about their height. As an Ajax fan I would do anything to keep them at the club, though.

Those are some first thoughts about replacing him.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hope Titi has his crash helmet ready. Seems to be taking a lot of **** on twitter for daring to comment on Arsenal.

It just goes to prove that most of those are either Tet-loving bots or knuckle-dragging sycophants who bought into Pep's style that had supposedly rubbed off on his protege.

Arteta's cult of personality is really starting to become a problem that the club will find seriously difficult to eradicate the longer he remains here and is allowed to corrupt its foundations.

D

Deleted member 102404

Absolutely sickening! He only said what we were all thinking. Saliba never got a fair crack of the whip.

Timing is poor TBH.
Henry is not a deity that can't be criticised.
I think it was a mistake for him to make those comments at this time.
Just don't see the point of it. I also think he's wrong and I don't think all Arsenal fans were thinking what he said.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Timing is poor TBH.
Just don't see the point of it. I also think he's wrong and I don't think all Arsenal fans were thinking what he said.
He's just another media pundit who's not very good to begin with so he was going for low hanging fruit to get engagement up. He has no inside knowledge on the development plan for Saliba.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Timing is poor TBH.

I never said Henry was a deity, just that he has earned the right to comment on Arsenal's issues due to his historical impact on the club & it's fortunes.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Our best ever player getting slagged of by Artetasexuals for daring to have an opinion.

He's only saying what a lot of people have been thinking. Let's not forget the player in question has still played zero competitive minutes for a club he signed for 3 years ago.

I must say I was a bit surprised and disappointed that Henry of all people would garner that kind of negative reaction to a pretty tame comment. The only excuse I'd make for them is a lot of them are probably to young to have seen him play for us.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He's just another media pundit who's not very good to begin with so he was going for low hanging fruit to get engagement up. He has no inside knowledge on the development plan for Saliba.
Said development plan includes getting the chance to prove his worth of altogether two weeks or so preseason, left off of PL and EL registration behind players like Mustafi and Kolasinac, ostentatious ignorance by the manager whenever the name comes up in interviews, spending 55m on another young player in his position etc

Clearly this 30m player signed before his arrival represents a central figure in Arteta's plans

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Said development plan includes getting the chance to prove his worth of altogether two weeks or so preseason, left off of PL and EL registration behind players like Mustafi and Kolasinac, ostentatious ignorance by the manager whenever the name comes up in interviews, spending 55m on another young player in his position etc

Clearly this 30m player signed before his arrival represents a central figure in Arteta's plans
I am enjoying your incel rage in every post. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom