• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that was because G-deep brought up Luiz as an example and I quickly looked up his wages.

Amy Lawrence is saying he’s on 10M a year but I can’t find any source to back that up. Also seems crazy we would give him 190k per week unless that 10M included a sign-on bonus

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah that was because G-deep brought up Luiz as an example and I quickly looked up his wages.

Amy Lawrence is saying he’s on 10M a year but I can’t find any source to back that up. Also seems crazy we would give him 190k per week unless that 10M included a sign-on bonus

That Amy link is old. It's about the first season here.

It is reported that Luiz took a wage cut to his £120k per week deal.

How much do we need to repeat this in Willian thread?

(I have to correct false claims though, you still haven't put the source for your claim for £190 k per week.)

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That Amy link is old. It's about the first season here.

It is reported that Luiz took a wage cut to his £120k per week deal.

How much do we need to repeat this in Willian thread?

(I have to correct false claims though, you still haven't put the source for your claim for £190 k per week.)

Says 10M a year here which is 190kpw.

drippin

Says 10M a year here which is 190kpw.

FFS. It's the first year salary, and was reported that he accepted lower wage this year.

Look at the date of that tweet.

Also if you look at the numbers, it says the total was £24 million. His £10 million salary must then include his own bonuses if you read it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

FFS. It's the first year salary, and was reported that he accepted lower wage this year.

Look at the date of that tweet.
Yeah, even for his first year I can’t believe we gave him that much.

So he’s on 120kpw now?

drippin

Yeah, even for his first year I can’t believe we gave him that much.

So he’s on 120kpw now?

I edited this: "Also if you look at the numbers, it says the total was £24 million. His £10 million salary must then include his own bonuses if you read it."

All the rest went to transfer fee & agents.

He is lower than £120kpw now as he took the big wage cut, as far as we know.

I hope mods can edit this properly to Luiz thread.

GDeep™

League is very weak

@OnlyOne @GDeep™ change the thread title to "Specifically wooed by Mikel"?
Of course he’s going to say that. He’s not going to say “we were making millions with the sign on bonus that wouldn’t have been possible if we extended at Chelsea”.

Pure money grab. Why is he speaking about Özil btw? Fat ****. Tell him to keep Prince Mesut out of his mouth, ****ing criminal.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Of course he’s going to say that. He’s not going to say “we were making millions with the sign on bonus that wouldn’t have been possible if we extended at Chelsea”.

Pure money grab. Why is he speaking about Özil btw? Fat ****. Tell him to keep Prince Mesut out of his mouth, ****ing criminal.

Arteta wouldn't of requested him if he knew it was pure money grab.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

4 goals, 4 assists, in the league. If he’s not taking penalties.

He’s coming here to knit our play though, and pull some strings, which he’ll do.

Also he'll be a great dressing room presence. Can't wait for Arsenal's documentary to come out. Willian and Luiz leading the dressing room talk before a massive mid table clash vs Burnley.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Willian told Thiago Silva he would have stayed at Chelsea had he known he would be playing for Chelsea this season. Yeah, really swayed by Arteta & Edu.

People actually believe PR and the nonsense that football figures say. Willian came here cos we pay him more and longer than Chelsea would.

Arsenal fans really think we signed all these Kia clients cos we need them or that's all that was available :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also he'll be a great dressing room presence.
People only say this when they are reaching because the player is abit of a bum signing. Hearing it non stop about Luiz. Nobody says it about Tierney because they are busy talking about what a great footballer he is.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
People only say this when they are reaching because the player is abit of a bum signing. Hearing it non stop about Luiz. Nobody says it about Tierney because they are busy talking about what a great footballer he is.

'Dressing room presence' 'brings leadership' 'good character to have around the club' = he's old and washed up and we're using this as a coping mechanism.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Luiz is our best defender, massive massive reason we won the FA Cup.

Arteta wanted him extended and wanted Willian at Arsenal, we can't argue with this now.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom