• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wissam Ben Yedder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Gunner

so you all would go from Benzema/Higuain to Lacazette to Ben Nedder?

video looks nice, but im not sure he has potential to be much better than giroud.
With 1.70m size he will not help in set-play. But so hes different to Giroud whats a good thing for flexibility.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looking at the last three seasons him and Lacazette had similar goalscoring records but for 14/15 season, so getting someone like this for probably much less than half the price of Lacazette is a very Arsène Wenger thing to do. In that sense it wouldn't surprise me.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
Stats look good and when considering the team he plays for and the players behind him it looks exceptional for his price tag.Now that Per is out for 5 months ,I think we should go for him,a defender and a winger (Mahrez).

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Composed dribbling and finishing. Can't wait to see more of him.

Those volleyed finishes remind me of RVP. Two footer too

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
As a French guy who watch a lot of la Ligue 1 I can tell you WBY is very talented. He can become a very good striker IMO.

It would be a great signing if he comes as a squad option. He would be the best backup option in the League.

But if he's our big signing upfront then it's disappointing.

But Mahrez + Ben yedder would be okay.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
Ben Yedder vs Lacazette.
Cost:8-10m 40-50m
Goals:17 21(In same League)
Team:Toulouse Lyon
Mintues:2883 2956

Lyon finished 2 and Toulouse 17

FreakySami

The most important thing is thate chose to play for France and not Tunisia. For this only, he can come.
Seriously though he seems like a aguero physique and is capable of shooting with both feet. the futsal background seems to give him this composure on the ball and awareness. I think he's good.

Can we sign him and mahrez now and that cb we need?

field442

Trusted ⭐
Actually, **** it. I'm all for this if it lets us buy a very good right winger.

dysphoria

Established Member
Low center of gravity, quick feet, tricky and looks reasonably strong for his build, is he pacey and how much have sevilla signed him for?

field442

Trusted ⭐
The guy that alexis is quoting just seemed to have sprung up from the ground..... This would be outta the blue like calum.

Looking through his tweets he doesn't seem to post a lot of transfer bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom