• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
skysports.............

SZCZESNY TO HAVE ROMA MEDICAL

Arsenal 'keeper Wojciech Szczesny is expected to have a medical with Roma ahead of completing his permanent move in the next 24 hours, with reports indicating the fee to be around £13m.

The Poland international started 34 Serie A games on loan with the Serie A club last season.

I really hope there is NOT a buy back clause in there.

Fixed it for you :lol:

Bager

Seems like the kind of guy that will work his ass off to prove Wenger ****ed up getting rid of him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sky seem to think permanent deal. The only deal that makes sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Szczesny is in Rome today for medical and to complete his loan move . Roma will pay all of his wages.

dynasty

Seems like the kind of guy that will work his ass off to prove Wenger ****ed up getting rid of him.

So Wenger is now too u loyal to players?
I think nothing would have made Wenger happier then anybody from our setup to make it..but if you can't make the grade....

Bager

So Wenger is now too u loyal to players?
I think nothing would have made Wenger happier then anybody from our setup to make it..but if you can't make the grade....

what? I'm not saying anything about loyalty, but tbf he probably has been with some.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh for god sake why wenger ? are going to use Cech again next season the guy is not young anymore.

Aevi

Hale End FC
So we're just going to send one of the best 5 keepers of last season on his way out? This is as insane as the Mbappe bid.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh for god sake why wenger ? are going to use Cech again next season the guy is not young anymore.
Pretty confident we'll be signing Pickford. Olley said we wanted him in January and then he put in a great display against us.

Szczesny and Wenger have obviously fallen out big time.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Pretty confident we'll be signing Pickford. Olley said we wanted him in January and then he put in a great display against us.
Wenger has explicitly said we aren't looking at goalkeepers though, I think we're going to have Cech/Martinez next season. The latter just signed a new deal after all, wouldn't be surprised if this was always the plan.

This is dumb.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger has explicitly said we aren't looking at goalkeepers though, I think we're going to have Cech/Martinez next season. The latter just signed a new deal after all, wouldn't be surprised if this was always the plan.

This is dumb.
I think we'll be selling Szczesny and Ospina and loaning Martinez to get game time.

Cech/Pickford/Macey

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Cech will not play as long as Buffon. Juventus is a Top-5 Club in the world and Szczesny is good enough for them but not for us?
They will already have their Buffon replacement and we will spend 50Mio£ + for a Cech replacement in 1 or 2 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom