• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No ones paying that much for a GK with one year left on his contract.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When you are reminded that Szczęsny is still an Arsenal player!

Dr.-Who.gif

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bad move imo, but he did seem to have a falling out with Wenger. Was very good for Roma last season, if he replicates that form this season he'd easily be the best keeper at Arsenal, which makes the buy option a bad deal.

Then again, potentially getting £12m for an on paper 3rd choice keeper is a decent enough deal. Guess my argument is he shouldn't be 3rd but 1st choice instead.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The other thread locked?

Poverty Romans waiting a year before we get £13m.

Sanogoals

Why do we always seem to give other clubs good deals when selling players?

We need to get with the ****ing times. We are far too nice.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are they covering his full wages this time or are we still footing some of the bill, again.

MagicalRozza

I think he is massively talented and made huge progress in Roma. I also think he's maturing slowly and sorting his head out. He's not there yet but he is not the same shower smoker kid from Stoke ;) I have always admired the Chelsea model where they were preparing Curtois to replace Cech on loan. We could do the same as Szczęsny definitely has a higher ceiling and better physical attributes than Ospina.

Brett

skysports.............

SZCZESNY TO HAVE ROMA MEDICAL

Arsenal 'keeper Wojciech Szczesny is expected to have a medical with Roma ahead of completing his permanent move in the next 24 hours, with reports indicating the fee to be around £13m.

The Poland international started 34 Serie A games on loan with the Serie A club last season.

I really hope there is a buy back clause in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom