• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
It's his only post eventhough he's been a member for almost a year. Seems weird to me lol

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Thread merged.

Another loan deal? So let see how will work for on his gameplay next season before any decision being made to take him back or sell.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good stuff. He should be persisted with considering Cech looks a little handicapped these days.

Good stuff. He should be persisted with considering Cech looks a little handicapped these days.
Peter Cech was excellent throughout the season apart from a couple of bad games.He also won the golden glove.if that is handicapped then god knows what was almunia.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Peter Cech was excellent throughout the season apart from a couple of bad games.He also won the golden glove.if that is handicapped then god knows what was almunia.

He conceded some soft goals and done it for his country too, the other day.

By handicapped I mean he looks physically disadvantaged at times.

He conceded some soft goals and done it for his country too, the other day.

By handicapped I mean he looks physically disadvantaged at times.
Fair enough and as far as wojcieh sczesnsey goes I think he is a better keeper then ospina.He has more brainfarts then ospina but he also has more world class performance.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Fair enough and as far as wojcieh sczesnsey goes I think he is a better keeper then ospina.He has more brainfarts then ospina but he also has more world class performance.
You can't be serious? Ospina is Colombia's numero uno. Where are these Sczesney world class performances? Ospina is a far better and more accomplished GK.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom