• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

• Yes

• No

• What kind of madness is this, are you trying to kill me here?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Felt like testing people, curious to see how people answer this.

Bellerin is a proper Arsenal lad, recently committed himself to a long term contract, is already one of the best right backs in Europe and it seems like the sky is the limit.

Aguero is a world class striker.

We have a decent RB in Jenks and RBs are generally cheaper than Strikers, but Bellerin is a loyal Arsenal player and is important to us, would you do the swap?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I love Hector but its a no brainer.

Hector is a full back at the end of the day & they are easily the least important players on the pitch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol tf.

And yeah strikers are rarer than RB's. We're still good enough to attract quality RB's but a world class striker wouldn't even look at us if moving clubs.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
What kind of fecking question is this anyway........waste of energy even thinking about this imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Aguero is over rated. Used to be a big fan but I feel he's stalled in recent years.

Does what you expect, nothing more, if that makes sense. Obviously his stock still remains high as we're in the worst famine of quality strikers the game has ever seen.

Not that I think Bellerin is that great. Going to be the best on the planet some day, but you feel he'll never get close to Dani Alves heights, which is no shame as Alves is one of the true greats of the game.

say yes

forum master baiter
Aguero is overrated, the Argentinian Defoe.

Deadly finisher but not on the same level as Suarez like a lot of people pretend he is.

Reactions: SYS

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom