• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

• Yes

• No

• What kind of madness is this, are you trying to kill me here?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

why would you, according to some ppl aguero is limited and is just fast. He has even been called the argentinian defoe lol. At least with giroud you have a person that can challenge for the ball.
Argentinian Defoe is a great comparison. Aguero is world class but there isn't much of a difference (if at all) between his game and Defoe's. Apart from Aguero being better ofc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who would you take today, Costa or Aguero?

I think Costa is clearly better right now. Also think his style of play is what most clubs are geared towards now.

I'll go Costa, Aguero and Kane I think. Not a big Kane fan, but everything considered, his age and recent form etc, you must put him up there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who would you take today, Costa or Aguero?

I think Costa is clearly better right now. Also think his style of play is what most clubs are geared towards now.

I'll go Costa, Aguero and Kane I think. Not a big Kane fan, but everything considered, his age and recent form etc, you must put him up there.
Costa may be better for a team. His hold up play is good and he relentlessly runs channels and harries defenders, brings his teammates in quite effectively as well and can wear out even the strongest of defenders.

Aguero has technical ability on his side though, insanely talented and ice cold in front of goal. Aguero's a no brainer but as I've written out my thoughts it leans towards Costa. Weird.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Aguero is quite limited tbf, Suarez is the full package. Aguero is as good as a goalscorer as you'll get.

Aguero has the ability to be so much more but it wouldn't be a stretch to call him a poacher.
Costa may be better for a team. His hold up play is good and he relentlessly runs channels and harries defenders, brings his teammates in quite effectively as well and can wear out even the strongest of defenders.

Aguero has technical ability on his side though, insanely talented and ice cold in front of goal. Aguero's a no brainer but as I've written out my thoughts it leans towards Costa. Weird.

I'd take Costa as well , just more strings to his bow.

Hunter Zolomon

Aguero is fast and explosive and a very good finisher but lacks 'magic'.
i am done, ppl are nuts on this forum. to say aguero doesnt have magic. really bruh?????? ****ing aguero. a guy who always come back from injuries and plays like he was never injured. a guy who misses 2 penalties in a match and still gets a hat trick.

OG J0E

i am done, ppl are nuts on this forum. to say aguero doesnt have magic. really bruh?????? ****ing aguero. a guy who always come back from injuries and plays like he was never injured. a guy who misses 2 penalties in a match and still gets a hat trick.
Find me great individual goals of his that are comparable to strikers like Henry, real Ronaldo, even Rooney when he was good. Nearly all his goals are simply lethal finishes after he's been played in by one of his teammates.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I voted no just out of loyalty to Bellerin.

Loyalty aside you’d swap Bellerin and grab Aurier from PSG.

Hunter Zolomon

Find me great individual goals of his that are comparable to strikers like Henry, real Ronaldo, even Rooney when he was good. Nearly all his goals are simply lethal finishes after he's been played in by one of his teammates.
i love you have to bring up henry and ronaldo. yup forget about the times you have seen aguero dribble past ppl to score. i apologize that he his team mates assist him. Ppl are on some crazy **** on this forum, to stand here and call a striker that has regularly topped the goal scoring charts in the league.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
i love you have to bring up henry and ronaldo. yup forget about the times you have seen aguero dribble past ppl to score. i apologize that he his team mates assist him. Ppl are on some crazy **** on this forum, to stand here and call a striker that has regularly topped the goal scoring charts in the league.
Don't disagree with your opinions re football but you're out of line calling out AMers like that and generalizing. Bad form, Bra.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Aguero is fast and explosive and a very good finisher but lacks 'magic'.
Is there another Aguero playing in the prem that I'm unaware of, who lacks magic?

Are you kidding me lad?!!!! We definitely have different definitions of 'magic' :eek: Tbf, I think I know what you mean. He doesnt possess Fat Ronaldo skills, but I still think the control, how he can shift the ball and then finish explosively is magically efficient

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom