• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Adli

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Competition is healthy and should be welcomed.

You put in a poor performance and lose your place, so be it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's better he leaves that joke of a club called PSG.

They'll ruin him like they're doing to Guedes. Mind boggling that they're looking to sell such a high rated talent.

Mbappe was a fool for joining them.

say yes

forum master baiter
Sounds like a big talent but let’s be real, he’s not going to get a first team spot here.

Seems more like a Wilshere / Iwobi replacement.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he's a replacement for anyone, it's just an addition. Sometimes a club scouts a young player, finds out they're available and decides to go for them. It doesn't mean they're trying to replace a specific player, it's just a prospect for the future.

Cesc wasn't bought from Barca at 16 to replace Vieira, it just turned out that way later on.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sounds like a big talent but let’s be real, he’s not going to get a first team spot here.

Seems more like a Wilshere / Iwobi replacement.

I think he probably just wanted assurances he’d get chances in cup games etc. It’s a bold 17 year old to expect to be starting at any club

JuanCarlosValeron

A new manager and the development of AMN, Nelson, Adli and Rowe to look forward to. I haven´t felt this excited since we brought in Diaby, Adebayor and Walcott in January 06.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
On the clips he looks like the player that Diaby fan girls made him out to be/ lied to themselves.

a 17 year old. Now that's how I like it.

giphy.gif

Steps

I don't want to say who this kid reminds me of for fear of jinxing him but, my word, his presence on the ball is out of this world. He is going to be an elite talent. :eek:

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom