• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Arsenal have been linked with a £15million summer move for Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila.

The highly rated 20-year-old, who has eight caps for France, has been linked with a number of clubs including Manchester United, Liverpool and Juventus.

Link

As expected, upon arrival of new owner, there would be a new rumors... :|

Thoughts?..

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Really rate him highly ever since I saw him make his first start last season. I would be very happy if we signed him but I kind of want us to steer clear of French players. I'd like more Brazilians in the side to be honest.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
He is a good player, but I don't think he's much better (if at all) than Song to be honest. Then again, I've only seen him for France and not Rennes.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Funnily enough, I agree. Let's focus elsewhere now, instead of buying up every French player we can get our hands on. I want some Italians and Germans in our side. :lol:

raidersoftheark

Established Member
I just want good players, really. Don't care where they're from.

Okay, that's not entirely true. I do want some Germans in this side.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Think he is quite good, but how does he compare to Moussa Sissoko?

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
He's a lot better than Sissoko who isn't a top talent IMO, just a lot of hype. M'vila went into the NT and he hasn't looked back, he's established himself as one of the first names on the team sheet. Don't think Sissoko has been called up for a long time.

outlaw_member

Established Member
raidersoftheark said:

Yeah, you can never have enough of the Germans. I've had enough of sulking Frenchmen, though. :mrgreen:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I expect Coquelin to come into the squad next season and there are continuing rumours of us sniffing around Kara Mbodj, highly unlikely we will go after M'Vila.

KY

Established Member
raidersoftheark said:

I want the bender brothers. they'll do us some good. lol

Bossa

Established Member
Our new midfielder needs to be experienced imo. I doubt that he's much better than Denilson.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Bossa said:
Our new midfielder needs to be experienced imo. I doubt that he's much better than Denilson.

He's a lot better than Denilson. Denilson is genuinely not good enough for this level to be honest. He belongs in a mid-table Spanish club. I bet you anything we flog him off to Mallorca or something for 6m in a year or two.

M'Vila would do well here, but again I struggle to see what he offers that Song does not

VancouverCanuck

Don't know anything about this player, but we do need cover for Song, unless you consider Denilson or Diaby to be adequate. Frimpong and Coquelin are still unproven at the big stage. IMO, they will be better off going out on loan next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom