• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Its hard to get too invested in any of these wide players individually as so many options at this tier 2 quality level... Just get one in.

I'm invested because I feel our attack is very one dimensional and a player like Perisic or Carrasco would make a significant difference, unlike Denis Suarez.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have a good chance to qualify for Champions League and they are still a big club.

And maybe he prefers to play in Serie A.
They also seem to building good attacking team with the addition of piatek and paqueta

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I'm invested because I feel our attack is very one dimensional and a player like Perisic or Carrasco would make a significant difference, unlike Denis Suarez.
Yeah either would be fine. Just like Martins could have been last week before the loan or we could just go for a Pavon, Pepe, Lozano, Saint-Maximin etc. So many options when not trying for the very top level players. Out wide rather than CB or ST is stacked with talent.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom