• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we want a wide player, but we are tying to loan two players who can play wide? The Nkunku deal seems unnecessarily complicated. Why not just do the same deal for Saint Maximin?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
wtf.

The club want Perisic or Carrasco and then they are going for Nkunku? What is wrong with them.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just don't understand how we can loan out Nketiah while we play two up front and not bring anyone else in?

If we were to bring in a proper winger Lacazette and Aubameyang can be rotated. So silly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Letting the manager down again

Ok - I am happy with Denis and/or Nkunku because both look like quality additions, but NONE OF THEM IS A REAL WINGER.

We've been down this road for about 6-8 years, without ever having a really pacy winger who is also capable of beating players in 1on1s at will.

Now, with a new manager, we do the same **** again. I mean, IF an internal solution would've been used asap, fine, but this is just more of the same for that position.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The club is mess behind the scenes they don't know what they doing. Nkunku is promising young player but he isn't Perisic or crasssco we need natural winger

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would be better to wait for an actual quality winger to become available in the summer. Or just hope that Nelson comes back ready to be a first team regular (tho he hasn't been playing a lot recently).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He Is a young guy that looks talented and Emery has worked with him. Perhaps The manager, like any manager, wants to bring in some of the players that he has worked with in the past and already know his methods.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So Ivan couldn't close the deal for Milan, hope Raul tries one last time tomorrow

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom