• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Bayern think Pepe isn't good enough for them, not sure they are going for Carrasco
Pepe is getting way overrated if I'm being honest. I don't think he is Bayern calibre of player. Carrasco isn't either but he is a better technical player and dribbler than Pepe imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People overrating Carrasco before we even get him. Our fans love to overrate our players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have ambition unlike a certain club who wants Ryan Fraser as their marquee signing this summer.
They are c**ts everybody in Germany hates them don't try defend them they rejecting Pepe and Sane because they refusing to pay money not because they ambitious

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
They are c**ts everybody in Germany hates them don't try defend them they rejecting Pepe and Sane because they refusing to pay money not because they ambitious
They’re just trying to keep the transfer fee down lol, what’s wrong with that? They can’t bully teams outside of Germany like they do in the bundesliga.

Gursha

Good video.

What was very evident was his lack of vision... i dont know if its cause hes in a club in china... but he sometimes held the ball criminally while teammates were so open for a pass...

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
All the highlights from his time in China are irrelevant tbh, we wouldn‘t care about those if he didn‘t have a career in Europe before. More interested in his time in Madrid and NT football.

Hopefully he has lost some of his selfishness but I doubt that playing with a bunch of farmers has that effect.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I start feeling bad about this transfer rumour. It may not be as advance as it was claimed by some (unreliable) journalists.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

its all up to wang. great.

The fact he wants to leave should make it easier. My worry is that I feel the media have just put 2 and 2 together and assumed we're the European club that's interested.

For all we know we don't even want him.

Hope I am wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The fact he wants to leave should make it easier. My worry is that I feel the media have just put 2 and 2 together and assumed we're the European club that's interested.

For all we know we don't even want him.

Hope I am wrong.
i think most of the media confirm our interest also that bild journalist who very reliable with Bayern confirm that we are very advanced to sign him

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom